Facebook Forum » Lyrics

• Jenya011

Jenya011

Copied from fb Discussion Board I POP FOR POPPYCOCK Please don’t try to leave the party It’s not ever gonna stop Life is an explosion can’t you see So darling let’s go So much to do, so much to know It sure looks like a party to me A party to me Absurdity is calling for you What are you gonna do I pop for poppycock I pop for poppycock Once you decide to pop You will poppycock until you drop I pop for poppycock I pop for poppycock So drink, drink until you pop Drink champagne and never ever stop Oh there will come a day when all you see When all they say is true You’ll see them searching you Oh my darling it is one big joke So why care? Don’t take it so seriously, seriously Champagne for my real friends And you’ll pay for my sham friend You-------------- You’ll never see the -------------------- I------------------ Even in poverty I will still have my love songs and have my rhymes And I can squander like a lord So when it comes to dreams Castles way up in the air I have a soul of a millionaire, a billionaire Absurdity is calling for you What are you gonna do I pop for poppycock I pop for poppycock Once you decide to pop You will poppycock until you drop I pop for poppycock I pop for poppycock So drink, drink until you pop Drink champagne and never ever stop Note: Words taken from three different video clips. HRH improvises performance to performance so the words may not be spot on. Can’t figure out where the ------------are. Anyone got a better ear?

Copied from fb Discussion Board

I POP FOR POPPYCOCK

Please don’t try to leave the party
    It’s not ever gonna stop
    Life is an explosion can’t you see
    So darling let’s go
    So much to do, so much to know
    It sure looks like a party to me
    A party to me
    Absurdity is calling for you
    What are you gonna do

I pop for poppycock
    I pop for poppycock
    Once you decide to pop
    You will poppycock until you drop
    I pop for poppycock
    I pop for poppycock
    So drink, drink until you pop
    Drink champagne and never ever stop

Oh there will come a day when all you see
    When all they say is true
    You’ll see them searching you
    Oh my darling it is one big joke
    So why care?
    Don’t take it so seriously, seriously

Champagne for my real friends
    And you’ll pay for my sham friend
    You--------------
    You’ll never see the --------------------
    I------------------

Even in poverty I will still have my
    love songs and have my rhymes
    And I can squander like a lord
    So when it comes to dreams
    Castles way up in the air
    I have a soul of a millionaire, a billionaire
    Absurdity is calling for you
    What are you gonna do

I pop for poppycock
    I pop for poppycock
    Once you decide to pop
    You will poppycock until you drop
    I pop for poppycock
    I pop for poppycock
    So drink, drink until you pop
    Drink champagne and never ever stop

Note: Words taken from three different video clips.
    HRH improvises performance to performance so the
    words may not be spot on. Can’t figure out where the
    ------------are. Anyone got a better ear?

• Jenya011

Jenya011

Copied from fb Discussion Board SANTA BABY Santa Baby, slip a Venus DeMille under the tree for me Been an awful bad boy Santa Baby, so hurry down the chimney tonight Santa Baby, A horse and phaeton with a driver too, that'll do I’ll wait up for you dear Santa Pudding, so hurry down the chimney tonight Think of all the fun I’ve missed Think of all the poppies that I haven’t kissed, that’s a lot Next year I could be twice as good If you’ll check off my Christmas list Santa Baby, I want a pink and frilly hot air balloon festooned With baby elephants! Santa Baby so hurry down the chimney tonight Santa, Honey, there’s one thing I really need, the key To a vault of Champagne! Santa boopie, so hurry down the chimney tonight Santa Poodle, and fill my stocking with a unicorn Adorned with the Hope Diamond please! Santa Baby so hurry down the chimney tonight Come and trim my palace please With some decorations made by Steve LaNasa and Kevin Santos, please I really do believe in you Let’s see if you believe in me too Santa jiggles, I forgot to mention one little thing The right to wear a ring, I mean Shawn’s getting impatient! So sparkly Santa Baby, so hurry down the chimney tonight, ooh Hurry down the chimney tonight Heh, Stop that tickles Hurry tonight I’ll be waiting up for you! I don’t think I can sleep!

Copied from fb Discussion Board

SANTA BABY

Santa Baby, slip a Venus DeMille under the tree for me
    Been an awful bad boy
    Santa Baby, so hurry down the chimney tonight

Santa Baby, A horse and phaeton with a driver too, that'll do
    I’ll wait up for you dear
    Santa Pudding, so hurry down the chimney tonight

Think of all the fun I’ve missed
    Think of all the poppies that I haven’t kissed, that’s a lot
    Next year I could be twice as good
    If you’ll check off my Christmas list

Santa Baby, I want a pink and frilly hot air balloon festooned
    With baby elephants!
    Santa Baby so hurry down the chimney tonight

Santa, Honey, there’s one thing I really need, the key
    To a vault of Champagne!
    Santa boopie, so hurry down the chimney tonight

Santa Poodle, and fill my stocking with a unicorn
    Adorned with the Hope Diamond please!
    Santa Baby so hurry down the chimney tonight

Come and trim my palace please
    With some decorations made by
    Steve LaNasa and Kevin Santos, please
    I really do believe in you
    Let’s see if you believe in me too

Santa jiggles, I forgot to mention one little thing
    The right to wear a ring,
    I mean Shawn’s getting impatient!
    So sparkly
    Santa Baby, so hurry down the chimney tonight, ooh

Hurry down the chimney tonight

Heh, Stop that tickles

Hurry tonight

I’ll be waiting up for you!
    I don’t think I can sleep!

• Jenya011

Jenya011

Copied from fb Discussions Page RISE UP AND SHOUT This is Hollywood It gets more crowded everyday No one walks around ...They push you out of there way No I don’t fit in But I’m quite self aware I don’t need to be changed just cus’ people stop and stare Now I may seem weak But I have a sharp tongue I could eviscerate you From stem to stern Dismantle your theories One by one Then kiss you off When I am done Rise up and shout! It’s our battle Call A rebel Yell A clarion call So Ring The Bells Rise Up and Shout! Oh Oh Oh Hollywood Oh Oh Oh Hollywood There's no place like home Little Boy Blue What you gonna do? Get back on the bus Or stay here and fight for us We’re so good at throwing shade Come on let’s see the sun They can’t handle our glamour So let’s have some fun We have the passion We have the pride We have the fashions The innocent eyes It takes courage for us to just cross the damn street Don’t nee your hand up man we’re already on our feet. I’m gonna Rise up and Shout! It’s a battle call A rebel yell It’s a clarion call So Ring the Bells Rise up and shout I’m for real real Not for play play Come on everybody get Cray-Cray Have things really changed When In 2008 My blood I can’t even donate No matter how clean No matter what type All you can see is dirty faggot Get out of the blood lines We don’t want your kind We’d rather victims die Because your loves a live Don’t want your tainted blood Your not even Human I can’t take this anymore I’ve got to Rise Up and shout

Copied from fb Discussions Page

RISE UP AND SHOUT

This is Hollywood
    It gets more crowded everyday
    No one walks around
    ...They push you out of there way

No I don’t fit in
    But I’m quite self aware
    I don’t need to be changed just cus’ people stop and stare

Now I may seem weak
    But I have a sharp tongue
    I could eviscerate you
    From stem to stern
    Dismantle your theories
    One by one
    Then kiss you off
    When I am done

Rise up and shout!

It’s our battle Call
    A rebel Yell
    A clarion call
    So Ring The Bells

Rise Up and Shout!

Oh Oh Oh Hollywood
    Oh Oh Oh Hollywood
    There's no place like home

Little Boy Blue
    What you gonna do?
    Get back on the bus
    Or stay here and fight for us

We’re so good at throwing shade
    Come on let’s see the sun
    They can’t handle our glamour
    So let’s have some fun

We have the passion
    We have the pride
    We have the fashions
    The innocent eyes

It takes courage for us to just cross the damn street
    Don’t nee your hand up man we’re already on our feet.

I’m gonna

Rise up and Shout!
    It’s a battle call
    A rebel yell
    It’s a clarion call
    So Ring the Bells

Rise up and shout
    I’m for real real
    Not for play play
    Come on everybody get Cray-Cray

Have things really changed
    When In 2008
    My blood I can’t even donate
    No matter how clean
    No matter what type
    All you can see is dirty faggot

Get out of the blood lines
    We don’t want your kind
    We’d rather victims die
    Because your loves a live
    Don’t want your tainted blood
    Your not even Human

I can’t take this anymore
    I’ve got to

Rise Up and shout

• Jenya011

Jenya011

Copied from fb Discussions Page WORLDVIEW Do you know where your falcons fly when you set them free? Do you know what the words sound like when the language has been dead for centuries? Where are you going with your compass and your stones? ...Where does that needle point does it tell you when your home? You’re mapping a history of the world on your wall. As I sit her alone in my room spinning verses and watching each one till it falls. It don't have to be so complicated. I just wanted a bit of your world view baby. So show me your world, upon the palm or upon the map. Show me the obstacles and tell me what I need to know so I can make it back. Tell me the reasons why you are sticking around. Boy you best make it something better than watching how it turns out. You’re mapping a history of the world on your wall. As I sit her alone in my room spinning verses and watching each one till it falls. It don’t have to be so complicated. I just wanted a bit of your.... AH HAH! Your vista view can't you open it up for me too? AH HAH! All I can say, All I can say is...AH HAH! Cus’ You’re mapping a history of the world on your wall. As I sit her alone in my room spinning verses and watching each one till it falls. It don’t have to be so complicated. I just wanted a bit of your world view baby. So show me your world, upon the palm or upon the map. Show me the obstacles and tell me what I need to know so I can make it back. Tell me the reasons why you are sticking around. Boy you best make it something better than watching how it turns out. You’re mapping a history of the world on your wall. As I sit her alone in my room spinning verses and watching each one till it falls. It don’t have to be so complicated. I just wanted a bit of your.... AH HAH! Your vista view can't you open it up for me too? AH HAH! All I can say, All I can say is...AH HAH! 'Cause you’re mapping a history of the world on your wall. As I sit her alone in my room spinning verses and watching each one till it falls. It don’t have to be so complicated. I just wanted a bit of your world view baby.

WORLDVIEW

Do you know where your falcons fly when you set them free?
    Do you know what the words sound like when the language has been dead for centuries?
    Where are you going with your compass and your stones?
    ...Where does that needle point does it tell you when your home?

You’re mapping a history of the world on your wall.
    As I sit her alone in my room spinning verses and watching each one till it falls.
    It don't have to be so complicated.
    I just wanted a bit of your world view baby.

So show me your world, upon the palm or upon the map.
    Show me the obstacles and tell me what I need to know so I can make it back.
    Tell me the reasons why you are sticking around.
    Boy you best make it something better than watching how it turns out.

As I sit her alone in my room spinning verses and watching each one till it falls.
    It don’t have to be so complicated.
    I just wanted a bit of your....

AH HAH!

Your vista view can't you open it up for me too?

AH HAH!

All I can say, All I can say is...AH HAH!

Cus’ You’re mapping a history of the world on your wall.

So show me your world, upon the palm or upon the map.
    Show me the obstacles and tell me what I need to know so I can make it back.
    Tell me the reasons why you are sticking around.
    Boy you best make it something better than watching how it turns out.

I just wanted a bit of your....

AH HAH!

Your vista view can't you open it up for me too?

AH HAH!

All I can say, All I can say is...AH HAH!

'Cause you’re mapping a history of the world on your wall.

• Jenya011

Jenya011

Copied from fb Discussions Page ASPHALT This asphalt saved me. This asphalt paved me underneath your wheels your feet. I lie here in the city streets and I dream dreams of you. ...I could step outside my door anytime I pleased and drive my way back to you. On this stretch of black that runs down this country’s back. I’d drive all night following the lines of the highway. This city’s snared me Every time I try to leave this city pulls me right back in. Keeping me so far from you. Seems to me that it won’t be long until I call this city my home. But I long to roam on the open road This glass and this steel is keeping me here The trails of light from the tail lights. They’re calling me back to you. And the cracks in the sidewalk. They belie this city’s soul When the lights go down it will be all over town This love between you and me It flows through the city streets as the asphalt sleeps From your side of the country to mine And before us looms this city strewn a mess of steel of glass We’d be walking through as we always do If I could just get back On this stretch of black that runs down this country’s back. I’d drive all night following the lines of the highway.

ASPHALT

This asphalt saved me.
    This asphalt paved me underneath your wheels your feet.
    I lie here in the city streets and I dream dreams of you.
    ...I could step outside my door anytime I pleased and drive my way back to you.

On this stretch of black that runs down this country’s back.
    I’d drive all night following the lines of the highway.

This city’s snared me
    Every time I try to leave this city pulls me right back in.
    Keeping me so far from you.
    Seems to me that it won’t be long until I call this city my home.

But I long to roam on the open road
    This glass and this steel is keeping me here

The trails of light from the tail lights.
    They’re calling me back to you.
    And the cracks in the sidewalk.
    They belie this city’s soul

When the lights go down it will be all over town
    This love between you and me
    It flows through the city streets as the asphalt sleeps
    From your side of the country to mine
    And before us looms this city strewn a mess of steel of glass
    We’d be walking through as we always do
    If I could just get back

• Jenya011

Jenya011

Copied from fb Discussions Page ASPHALT This asphalt saved me. This asphalt paved me underneath your wheels your feet. I lie here in the city streets and I dream dreams of you. ...I could step outside my door anytime I pleased and drive my way back to you. On this stretch of black that runs down this country’s back. I’d drive all night following the lines of the highway. This city’s snared me Every time I try to leave this city pulls me right back in. Keeping me so far from you. Seems to me that it won’t be long until I call this city my home. But I long to roam on the open road This glass and this steel is keeping me here The trails of light from the tail lights. They’re calling me back to you. And the cracks in the sidewalk. They belie this city’s soul When the lights go down it will be all over town This love between you and me It flows through the city streets as the asphalt sleeps From your side of the country to mine And before us looms this city strewn a mess of steel of glass We’d be walking through as we always do If I could just get back On this stretch of black that runs down this country’s back. I’d drive all night following the lines of the highway.

ASPHALT

This asphalt saved me.
    This asphalt paved me underneath your wheels your feet.
    I lie here in the city streets and I dream dreams of you.
    ...I could step outside my door anytime I pleased and drive my way back to you.

This city’s snared me
    Every time I try to leave this city pulls me right back in.
    Keeping me so far from you.
    Seems to me that it won’t be long until I call this city my home.

But I long to roam on the open road
    This glass and this steel is keeping me here

The trails of light from the tail lights.
    They’re calling me back to you.
    And the cracks in the sidewalk.
    They belie this city’s soul

When the lights go down it will be all over town
    This love between you and me
    It flows through the city streets as the asphalt sleeps
    From your side of the country to mine
    And before us looms this city strewn a mess of steel of glass
    We’d be walking through as we always do
    If I could just get back

• Jenya011

Jenya011

Copied from fb Discussions Page AMSTERDAM *Come meet me in Amsterdam We’ll go to Paris We’ll ride the rails We’ll give it one more chance Because we were too young then To know much of anything This golden summer we’ll walk along the sand You wrote me that letter most unexpectedly Asking for forgiveness I didn’t know what you wanted from me boy But I had a little money So I bought a ticket Because you wrote me that letter and then you said *Come meet me in Amsterdam **I’m in this west coast wasteland Where are you? Did you choose St. Trop(ez), Paris, Milan or New York? I remember New York We said we’d end up there So whatever happened to that plan? I remember Chicago that cold winter’s day We were walking down the same street Wearing the same thing Stealing glances along the way And I met you that night Then to bed We were inseparable Where are you now? **I’m in this west coast wasteland The last time I saw you was on a train outside of Brussels We were supposed to have one more night Then you said, you said something isn’t right Well, maybe I was just testing you Maybe I was just trying to see if you meant All those things that you wrote when you said *Come meet me in Amsterdam note: Not sure if St. Trop(ez) is what he is saying.

AMSTERDAM

*Come meet me in Amsterdam
    We’ll go to Paris
    We’ll ride the rails
    We’ll give it one more chance
    Because we were too young then
    To know much of anything
    This golden summer we’ll walk along the sand

You wrote me that letter most unexpectedly
    Asking for forgiveness
    I didn’t know what you wanted from me boy
    But I had a little money
    So I bought a ticket
    Because you wrote me that letter and then you said

**I’m in this west coast wasteland
    Where are you?
    Did you choose St. Trop(ez), Paris, Milan or New York?
    I remember New York
    We said we’d end up there
    So whatever happened to that plan?

I remember Chicago that cold winter’s day
    We were walking down the same street
    Wearing the same thing
    Stealing glances along the way
    And I met you that night
    Then to bed
    We were inseparable
    Where are you now?
    **I’m in this west coast wasteland

The last time I saw you was on a train outside of Brussels
    We were supposed to have one more night
    Then you said, you said something isn’t right
    Well, maybe I was just testing you
    Maybe I was just trying to see if you meant
    All those things that you wrote when you said

note: Not sure if St. Trop(ez) is what he is saying.

• Jenya011

Jenya011

Copied from fb Discussions Page BELIEVE (For the record, I'm still kinda confused about whether he's saying 'life', 'lie', or 'alive' in a few places, but other than that...) If it was not you and it was somebody else. If it was not me I would be livin’ another life (lie?). But it is you, And it is me, And we are here and it is now and we are alive, alive. And we believe what we believe and meaning lies where we lay it down. Life is a lie (alive?)… It feeds you, doesn’t it? You can’t get enough of it. You’re sucking on feeling. You’re masticating meaning. You feed on life, you feed on life. And we believe what we believe and meaning lies where we lay it down. Life is a lie (alive?)… Prove your existence to me. Or are you just a solipsistic fantasy? Prove your existence to me. See it’s not as easy as it seems. Prove your existence to me. (x6) If it was not you and it was somebody else. If it was not me I would be livin’ another life (lie?). But it is you, it is you, And it is me, it is me, And we are here and it is now and we are alive, alive. And we believe what we believe and meaning lies where we lay it down. Life is a lie (alive?)…

BELIEVE

(For the record, I'm still kinda confused about whether he's saying 'life', 'lie', or 'alive' in a few places, but other than that...)
    If it was not you and it was somebody else.
    If it was not me I would be livin’ another life (lie?).
    But it is you,
    And it is me,
    And we are here and it is now and we are alive, alive.
    And we believe what we believe and meaning lies where we lay it down.
    Life is a lie (alive?)…
    It feeds you, doesn’t it?
    You can’t get enough of it.
    You’re sucking on feeling.
    You’re masticating meaning.
    You feed on life, you feed on life.
    Life is a lie (alive?)…
    Prove your existence to me.
    Or are you just a solipsistic fantasy?
    Prove your existence to me.
    See it’s not as easy as it seems.
    Prove your existence to me. (x6)
    If it was not you and it was somebody else.
    If it was not me I would be livin’ another life (lie?).
    But it is you, it is you,
    And it is me, it is me,
    And we are here and it is now and we are alive, alive.
    Life is a lie (alive?)…

• Jenya011

Jenya011

Copied from fb Discussions Page I LIKE TO BE CLEAN Elbows brush Secrets couple in the darkness Cheeks will blush Semicircles in the dark, nestling close But the sweat lends an unhealthy sheen to my brow, and I like to be clean Hearts will fail Sentiment is caught deserting Cheeks will pale Empty ceremony flirting with disease and the outcome remains to be seen Quite sensibly, I like to be clean That's how grubby experience denies itself a guest Holy rest comes only to those who have been good Peace is absence of motion but the white gloves moves to test if the guest has gathered more mildew than he should Bored to tears Now there's no experimenting Bland careers Symmetry is unrelenting but it's safe And within me genetics convene and dictate that I like to be clean

I LIKE TO BE CLEAN

Elbows brush
    Secrets couple in the darkness
    Cheeks will blush
    Semicircles in the dark, nestling close
    But the sweat lends an unhealthy sheen
    to my brow, and I like to be clean

Hearts will fail
    Sentiment is caught deserting
    Cheeks will pale
    Empty ceremony flirting with disease