News! » The Prince's latest post

• drzcat

drzcat San Jose, California

November 17, 2010, around 2pm: Prince Poppycock Official Puddings, So sorry to be out of touch but my life has been a whirlwind! No sooner did I arrive home have I left again! Here in NYC for the Bergdorf Goodman Holiday Window spectacular, for my good friend Douglas Little. ... That's all for now but I promise I won't be a stranger. xoxo PP P.S Hopefully we will have signed autographed pictures available for sale on the website very shortly! ************ Prince Poppycock Official THE NEW ENSEMBLE! Venus DeMille really out did herself this time. Inspired by Czarinas, Fabergé Eggs, White Christmas, and the Nutcracker; this cream wool, metallic gold leather, and faux fur ensemble is a real stunner! Thank you so much for making me gorgeous once again Venus! Kim of Topsy Turvy once again put the cherr...y on the Sunday with an adorable Faberge egg inspired fur hat! Thanks Kim!

November 17, 2010, around 2pm:

Prince Poppycock Official
    Puddings,

So sorry to be out of touch but my life has been a whirlwind!

No sooner did I arrive home have I left again! Here in NYC for the Bergdorf Goodman Holiday Window spectacular, for my good friend Douglas Little.
    That's all for now but I promise I won't be a stranger.

xoxo

PP

P.S Hopefully we will have signed autographed pictures available for sale on the website very shortly!

Prince Poppycock Official
    THE NEW ENSEMBLE!

Venus DeMille really out did herself this time. Inspired by Czarinas, Fabergé Eggs, White Christmas, and the Nutcracker; this cream wool, metallic gold leather, and faux fur ensemble is a real stunner! Thank you so much for making me gorgeous once again Venus!

Kim of Topsy Turvy once again put the cherr...y on the Sunday with an adorable Faberge egg inspired fur hat! Thanks Kim!

• drzcat

That was all copied from his official Facebook page - he posted earlier today. :):love:

That was all copied from his official Facebook page - he posted earlier today. smilelove

• Renny

Renny Texas

Sounds exquisite! Oh I wish we could all pack up and go see him at his next appearance! Drzcat, Many thanks for the post, I forget to check the Facebook page since I dropped my cell in a cup of tea! Need to remedy that and soon. Thank you for keeping us all in the loop! Oh and the new profile picture is lovely! Thank you again Renny

Sounds exquisite! Oh I wish we could all pack up and go see him at his next appearance!
    Drzcat, Many thanks for the post, I forget to check the Facebook page since I dropped my cell in a cup of tea! Need to remedy that and soon. Thank you for keeping us all in the loop!

Oh and the new profile picture is lovely!
    Thank you again
    Renny

• drzcat

Thanks! We Poppies have to keep each other informed. We try to keep Tweets posted on FB, and FB updates sent to Poppies on Twitter too. Sorry about your phone!!

Thanks! We Poppies have to keep each other informed. We try to keep Tweets posted on FB, and FB updates sent to Poppies on Twitter too. Sorry about your phone!!

• lovethepp

lovethepp tucson, az

Thank you so much. I don't have access to facebook so I am so glad you are keeping up poppies informed. I second the lovely picture.

Thank you so much. I don't have access to facebook so I am so glad you are keeping up poppies informed. I second the lovely picture.

• floridapoppycock

floridapoppycock Brandon, Florida

It was really great seeing you in Tampa Florida......what a wonderful show!!!!!! I hope you enjoyed your stay in Tampa and a lot of people are anxiously waiting for your return.

It was really great seeing you in Tampa Florida......what a wonderful show!!!!!! I hope you enjoyed your stay in Tampa and a lot of people are anxiously waiting for your return.

• lovethepp

lovethepp Tucson, Az

Have not been near a computor for 2 weeks. Went on FB and read up on our beloved Prince. Also went on Youtube and watched his videos. Looking forward to all that is new with our Prince. PP have a wonderful holiday season and the very best for 2011!! Cannot wait for your new CD and all thay you are going to do.:love:

Have not been near a computor for 2 weeks. Went on FB and read up on our beloved Prince. Also went on Youtube and watched his videos.
    Looking forward to all that is new with our Prince. PP have a wonderful holiday season and the very best for 2011!!
    Cannot wait for your new CD and all thay you are going to do.love

• huge fan of the prince

huge fan of the prince washington state

I second that! I can't wait to see what he does next- Las Vegas, TV show, another show althought this time without AGT!I especially hope that he has one or two cd's by xmas!

I second that! I can't wait to see what he does next- Las Vegas, TV show, another show althought this time without AGT!I especially hope that he has one or two cd's by xmas!

• Doug

Doug miami, florida

I look forward to hearing more about the Prince in 2011. I'm such a "Poppy"!

I look forward to hearing more about the Prince in 2011. I'm such a "Poppy"!

• lovethepp

lovethepp Tucson, Az

Read on FB that the Prince is going to Venice!! Can you imagine? Oh to be able to go with him! sigh.... It will be just fabulous, just fabulous!!

Read on FB that the Prince is going to Venice!! Can you imagine? Oh to be able to go with him! sigh.... It will be just fabulous, just fabulous!!

Add your message - It will be added as the newest post