News! » Mayor Poppycock!

• Razzmatzzo!

Razzmatzzo! Maple Ridge, British Columbia

Ooh, how exciting! Thank you for the link!

Ooh, how exciting! Thank you for the link!

• Starlight

Starlight Pahrump, Nevada

I'm still thinking about driving down for his coronation!

I'm still thinking about driving down for his coronation!

• KountessKinko

KountessKinko Long Beach, California

*curtsies to Prince Poppycock* Congratulations your highness. I plan to attend such a lovely affair. I really hope to meet many other poppies while there. Would anyone happen to know how much this event will cost??

*curtsies to Prince Poppycock*

Congratulations your highness. I plan to attend such a lovely affair. I really hope to meet many other poppies while there.

Would anyone happen to know how much this event will cost??

• Cindibravo

Cindibravo Carolina, Puerto Rico

Ooooh, I wish it was televised!! Really nice for him though. Congratulations to our Prince!:)

Ooooh, I wish it was televised!! Really nice for him though. Congratulations to our Prince!smile

• c4dressagequeen

c4dressagequeen Gainesville

I just returned from Venice Italy...a land so much Baroque, romantic, elegant! Prince Poppycock like in many ways...so I am delighted to return and find the he will be Mayor! and the whole site is updated with new music.

I just returned from Venice Italy...a land so much Baroque, romantic, elegant! Prince Poppycock like in many ways...so I am delighted to return and find the he will be Mayor! and the whole site is updated with new music.

• Renny

Renny Terrell, Texas

Congratulations!!! Wish we all could be there to enjoy the festivities! Enjoy yourself!!

Congratulations!!! Wish we all could be there to enjoy the festivities! Enjoy yourself!!

Add your message - It will be added as the newest post