News! » It Gets Better

• drzcat

drzcat San Jose, California

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SjZ9wfVUo4 Please watch this touching, heartfelt, uplifting message from the Prince.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SjZ9wfVUo4

Please watch this touching, heartfelt, uplifting message from the Prince.

• Razzmatzzo!

Razzmatzzo! Maple Ridge, British Columbia

Oh my goodness, that was so lovely! Gosh, he is so uplifting and heartwarming! He makes me want to cry:bawling: :(In a good way!)

Oh my goodness, that was so lovely! Gosh, he is so uplifting and heartwarming! He makes me want to crybawling frownIn a good way!)

• Dementd_Unicorn

Dementd_Unicorn Pompano Beach, Florida

This is such an important message. For those who survive there are lasting scars. Bullies are predators who need to be recognized and dealt with as the sick ppl they are, just like sex predators or predators of children. Do what you can to make those around you feel safe and welcomed and wanted. Make a difference. Life is a rainbow! Enjoy ALL the colors!

This is such an important message. For those who survive there are lasting scars. Bullies are predators who need to be recognized and dealt with as the sick ppl they are, just like sex predators or predators of children. Do what you can to make those around you feel safe and welcomed and wanted. Make a difference. Life is a rainbow! Enjoy ALL the colors!

• Princess Pishposh

Princess Pishposh Campo, California

:bawling: I cried!!!! How people are anti-poppies I will NEVER know! I love him so flooping much!!!:love::love::love: He is such an amazing role model!!! :D

bawling I cried!!!! How people are anti-poppies I will NEVER know! I love him so flooping much!!!lovelovelove He is such an amazing role model!!! biggrin

• Razzmatzzo!

Razzmatzzo! Maple Ridge, British Columbia

No words to describe my love for him. This is such an important cause, too! Her is so darn sweet!

No words to describe my love for him. This is such an important cause, too! Her is so darn sweet!

• Princess Pishposh

I called it last night.

I called it last night.

• Princess Pishposh

I called it last night.

I called it last night.

• Princess Pishposh

GRAH! I posted twice!! :mad:

GRAH! I posted twice!! mad