News! » MY LETTER WAS IN THE SUNDAY PAPER!

• none

none New York, New York

I'm so pleased...I just found out, a letter I wrote to Voicers@NYDailyNews.Com was one of TWO about AGT & Poppycock that were in this Sunday's paper (09.19.10) Here are the two letters as they appeared in the paper: "TALENT SCOUT"Maspeth: I just had to voice my opinion on Wednesday's "America's Got Talent." Not to criticize, but I am s...orry. Michael Grimm was far from the most talented singer. Anna and Patryk were fantastic. They were the best dancers that I have seen in a long time. The winner should have been Prince Poppycock. "TALENT OUT"Manhattan: My family, friends and I will not watch "America's Got Talent" again. What happened to Alice and Prince Poppycock is up there with the game show scandal of the 1950's. ----------------------------------------------- (I'm happy they printed the letters, to shine a light on the unethical handling of that show. I hope it makes Prince Poppycock feel better...I love My Prince! All HAIL PRINCE POPPYCOCK!!!)

I'm so pleased...I just found out, a letter I wrote to Voicers@NYDailyNews.Com was one of TWO about AGT & Poppycock that were in this Sunday's paper (09.19.10) Here are the two letters as they appeared in the paper:

"TALENT SCOUT"Maspeth: I just had to voice my opinion on Wednesday's "America's Got Talent." Not to criticize, but I am s...orry. Michael Grimm was far from the most talented singer. Anna and Patryk were fantastic. They were the best dancers that I have seen in a long time. The winner should have been Prince Poppycock.

"TALENT OUT"Manhattan: My family, friends and I will not watch "America's Got Talent" again. What happened to Alice and Prince Poppycock is up there with the game show scandal of the 1950's.
    -----------------------------------------------
    (I'm happy they printed the letters, to shine a light on the unethical handling of that show. I hope it makes Prince Poppycock feel better...I love My Prince! All HAIL PRINCE POPPYCOCK!!!)

• Princess Pishposh

Princess Pishposh Camp California

IM HAILING IM HALING!!!

IM HAILING IM HALING!!!

• c4dressagequeen

c4dressagequeen Gainesville, Florida

Another great bumper sticker idea! "All hail the Prince!":love:

Another great bumper sticker idea! "All hail the Prince!"love

• smiley23

smiley23 Chicago, Illinois

haleing!!:love:

haleing!!love

• lovethepp

lovethepp Tucson, Az

I want a bumper sticker honoring my Prince. Where can you get one?

I want a bumper sticker honoring my Prince. Where can you get one?

Add your message - It will be added as the newest post