News! » Announced: The Prince's Albums! Also, a show!

• Colin

Colin Chesapeake VA

Why must we wait so long? Where's the tour? Stop the drawn out tease and get on with it! Now, when are you starting the show?

Why must we wait so long? Where's the tour? Stop the drawn out tease and get on with it! Now, when are you starting the show?

• PoveglianAngel

PoveglianAngel ?????, TX/CO

That's precisely what I was thinking. I have been waiting for this since last year. Now, I"m starting to get angry. And to think this could happen to a devoted poppy! :mad:

That's precisely what I was thinking. I have been waiting for this since last year. Now, I"m starting to get angry. And to think this could happen to a devoted poppy! mad

• Sharon A V Wesley

Sharon A V Wesley Albany NY

We may only pray that his creative self remains well, and in perfect self-expression. We hope to see a New York State Capital Region venue (The Egg, Palace, Proctors, Troy Music Hall, Saratoga Performing Arts Center...) host his august self. Until then.

We may only pray that his creative self remains well, and in perfect self-expression. We hope to see a New York State Capital Region venue (The Egg, Palace, Proctors, Troy Music Hall, Saratoga Performing Arts Center...) host his august self. Until then.

• Elizabeth

Elizabeth London

These things take time, I'm sure HRH is working extremly hard and fully appreciates the loyalty and commitment of his devoted fans SORRY! subjects X!! AGT has only just aired here in Uk and I'm certain the momentum is building! Watch this space! XX!

These things take time, I'm sure HRH is working extremly hard and fully appreciates the loyalty and commitment of his devoted fans SORRY! subjects X!! AGT has only just aired here in Uk and I'm certain the momentum is building! Watch this space! XX!

• melissa hillard

melissa hillard springfield ohio

Not 1, but 2 cds!! :love::love::love::love::agree::agree::agree: when are they comming out!!?????

Not 1, but 2 cds!!

loveloveloveloveagreeagreeagree

when are they comming out!!?????

• Mattie

Mattie CA

:):D;) When is he doing is show?

smilebiggrinwink When is he doing is show?

• D-Bo

D-Bo Pennsylvania

:D Come to Philly!

biggrin Come to Philly!

• onemagiclady

onemagiclady Beloit, WI

Is there a twin of poppycock going around? The person who was supposed to show tonight is rumored to be a now show :( Club Impulse friend @onemagiclady AKA Meg

Is there a twin of poppycock going around? The person who was supposed to show tonight is rumored to be a now show frown Club Impulse friend
    @onemagiclady AKA Meg

Add your message - It will be added as the newest post