News! » Announced: The Prince's Albums! Also, a show!

• Razzmatzzo!

Razzmatzzo! Maple Ridge, British Columbia

Oooh, how exciting! I wish he would come to Vancouver!

Oooh, how exciting! I wish he would come to Vancouver!

• lovethepp

lovethepp 85735

I cannot wait!!

I cannot wait!!

• Lady of leoness

Lady of leoness Brighton, Colorado

I cant wait for the album to come out I told my husband that I want the Princes album. I Love his rendition of the last unicorn. Prince Poppycock is a one of a kind and Im hooked!:D:love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

I cant wait for the album to come out I told my husband that I want the Princes album. I Love his rendition of the last unicorn. Prince Poppycock is a one of a kind and Im hooked!biggrinlovelovelovelovelovelovelove

• lovethepp

lovethepp Tucson, AZ

Waiting for it all!!

Waiting for it all!!

• ndeb

ndeb Quincy, Massachusetts

My only question is what channel will it be on?

My only question is what channel will it be on?

• BabyPoppy

BabyPoppy Florida

John should make a CD release for Christmas He has awesome photos from Shawn and many others too. Combine stills with videos and candid interviews. He could possibly use AGT footage and stills from the show. Also may include music from his albums. America would love it. :love:

John should make a CD release for Christmas
    He has awesome photos from Shawn and many others too. Combine stills with videos and candid interviews. He could possibly use AGT footage and stills from the show. Also may include music from his albums.
    America would love it. love

• idk

idk idk

will it be in walmart?

will it be in walmart?

• Lady of leoness

I would just like to know whats the release date. Im chomping at the bit. Pbs needs the show it made celtic thunder and celtic wemon verry popular.:love::love::love::love::)

I would just like to know whats the release date. Im chomping at the bit. Pbs needs the show it made celtic thunder and celtic wemon verry popular.lovelovelovelovesmile

• Lady of leoness

A Christmas cd would be great as well

A Christmas cd would be great as well

• Mystic

Mystic Mystical Dynasty

Looking forward to your debut album. As wonderful as you are your music will be.

Looking forward to your debut album. As wonderful as you are your music will be.

Add your message - It will be added as the newest post