News! » Announced: The Prince's Albums! Also, a show!

• Spoonhead

Spoonhead Bremerton, Washington

Stumbled across an article showcasing Prince Poppycock today. Was delighted to hear that he WILL soon be releasing two debut albums and is working on a stageplay. Said he, [b]"I am currently working on my debut albums- one of original rock music and one of operatic arias. For the rock album, [I]the Solipsists Soliloquy[/I], I will be collaborating with Kristian Hoffman, songwriter for The Mumps and the biggest Klaus Nomi hits. I am also in the process of writing and staging [I]The Prince Poppycock Show[/I] with Steven LaNasa. You can expect a fantastical realm of floating castles, giant teddy-bears, robot servants and most importantly my nemesis/frenemy Baron Nefarious."[/b] I think this answers the question of the future of Prince Poppycock rather nicely. :) Thoughts?

Stumbled across an article showcasing Prince Poppycock today. Was delighted to hear that he WILL soon be releasing two debut albums and is working on a stageplay.

Said he,
    "I am currently working on my debut albums- one of original rock music and one of operatic arias. For the rock album, the Solipsists Soliloquy, I will be collaborating with Kristian Hoffman, songwriter for The Mumps and the biggest Klaus Nomi hits. I am also in the process of writing and staging The Prince Poppycock Show with Steven LaNasa. You can expect a fantastical realm of floating castles, giant teddy-bears, robot servants and most importantly my nemesis/frenemy Baron Nefarious."

I think this answers the question of the future of Prince Poppycock rather nicely. smile

Thoughts?

• ppfan

ppfan Norwalk, Connecticut

Can't wait!!

Can't wait!!

• Wonderkind

Wonderkind Halifax, Nova Scotia

Ooh, this is wonderful...debut albums and a Prince Poppycock Show. Very exciting, indeed! I agree. I'm much looking forward to this :love:

Ooh, this is wonderful...debut albums and a Prince Poppycock Show. Very exciting, indeed! I agree. I'm much looking forward to this love

• shannon

shannon PA

He's also going to appear at the Landmark theater in Richmond, VA on October 28 for the America's got talent live show featuring other contestants as well.......... I wish I could go see him.......:( [URL=http://www.landmarktheater.net/default.asp?landmark=38&objId=569]Landmark theater info[/URL]

He's also going to appear at the Landmark theater in Richmond, VA on October 28 for the America's got talent live show featuring other contestants as well.......... I wish I could go see him.......frown

Landmark theater info

• The future Princess Poppycock

The future Princess Poppycock Waterloo, Ontario

That is simply AMAZING!! So...2 questions. 1. His CD's will Prince poppycock, right?? (what I mean by that is will they be sung by prince poppycock or by john??) 2. will the prince poppycock show just be touring america or will it be coming to canada as well?? (and if it is will it come to ontario??)

That is simply AMAZING!! So...2 questions.
    1. His CD's will Prince poppycock, right?? (what I mean by that is will they be sung by prince poppycock or by john??)
    2. will the prince poppycock show just be touring america or will it be coming to canada as well?? (and if it is will it come to ontario??)

• c4dressagequeen

c4dressagequeen Gainesville, Florida

Where did you find the article? I do not want to miss anything. I missed the Jay Leno appearance but fortunately saw it at Tonight Show webcite. I understand the Prince spoke to People magazine so I am watching newstands. Does anyone know of other articles or media attention....He has not made the Wall Street Journal yet. If they are about huge success, I do not see why.:love:

Where did you find the article? I do not want to miss anything. I missed the Jay Leno appearance but fortunately saw it at Tonight Show webcite. I understand the Prince spoke to People magazine so I am watching newstands. Does anyone know of other articles or media attention....He has not made the Wall Street Journal yet. If they are about huge success, I do not see why.love

• emily

emily elmer, nj

love the idea of having cds and a show about our Prince Poppycock. Christmas is coming soon and can't think of a better gift to give. A live show or DVD of the Prince Poppycock Show would be great too. Keep us informed of any magazine articles or tv shows you'll be on. Love watching you, you're so entertaining. So happy my husband & I will be seeing you on tour in Atlantic City on Oct. 30th.

love the idea of having cds and a show about our Prince Poppycock. Christmas is coming soon and can't think of a better gift to give. A live show or DVD of the Prince Poppycock Show would be great too.
    Keep us informed of any magazine articles or tv shows you'll be on. Love watching you, you're so entertaining.
    So happy my husband & I will be seeing you on tour in Atlantic City on Oct. 30th.

• CoeyG

CoeyG Peckville, Pennsylvania

Very busy bee our beloved Poppycock. A man of many talents and it shows. Looking forward to both albums as well as the stage play.

Very busy bee our beloved Poppycock. A man of many talents and it shows. Looking forward to both albums as well as the stage play.

• Annie

Annie Here and there

Where did you find the article?

Where did you find the article?

• Jim

Jim Bellvue, Colorado

All things Poppycock,is great!I can't wait to see and hear more, from Poppycock.Hope to hear from you,you busy man.Warm wishes and good luck.

All things Poppycock,is great!I can't wait to see and hear more, from Poppycock.Hope to hear from you,you busy man.Warm wishes and good luck.

Add your message - It will be added as the newest post