News! » Seattle

• Liz

Liz O Town

:love: Dearest Prince Poppycock :love: Someday I wish you will visit Seattle!!!! You are by far the most amazing performer EVER and seriously Seattle needs your fabulousness to make the grey raining skies bright blue and magical again! :love: Liz

love Dearest Prince Poppycock love

Someday I wish you will visit Seattle!!!! You are by far the most amazing performer EVER and seriously Seattle needs your fabulousness to make the grey raining skies bright blue and magical again!

love Liz

• Sean

Sean Puyallup, WA

OH YEAH!!! I wholeheartedly agree! Please do grace us with your extraordinary presence and let us show you just how WRONG AGT got it last night! YOU in 4th place...what a travesty! However, even though you didn't win AGT, you will go on to even greater things! Thank you ever so much for gracing the stage with your pure talent and imagination. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

OH YEAH!!! I wholeheartedly agree! Please do grace us with your extraordinary presence and let us show you just how WRONG AGT got it last night! YOU in 4th place...what a travesty! However, even though you didn't win AGT, you will go on to even greater things! Thank you ever so much for gracing the stage with your pure talent and imagination. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

• emmasunn7

emmasunn7 Aberdeen, Washington

If you ever come to Seattle for a show, I will most definetely watch you. :)

If you ever come to Seattle for a show, I will most definetely watch you. smile

• Spoonhead

Spoonhead

Oh my goodness, yes! I would go see the Prince, and then finish the night off with a dinner at Teatro Zinzanni. Only, I'd do it on Groundhog Day; so I could repeat the night over, and over, and over, and over.....etc.

Oh my goodness, yes!
    I would go see the Prince, and then finish the night off with a dinner at Teatro Zinzanni.

Only, I'd do it on Groundhog Day; so I could repeat the night over, and over, and over, and over.....etc.

• Sue

Sue Seattle

I agree. I would go see Prince Poppycock in a minute. You are fabulous sir... Please come to Seattle so we can all experience you!

I agree. I would go see Prince Poppycock in a minute. You are fabulous sir... Please come to Seattle so we can all experience you!

• I♥Poppycock

I♥Poppycock Poppycock Kingdom, WA

That would be a dream come true! :)

That would be a dream come true! smile

• Calista-Sonnet

Calista-Sonnet Renton, Washington

It's nice to see other Poppies from Washington. I'm from Renton.

It's nice to see other Poppies from Washington. I'm from Renton.

• Mortisha

Mortisha

Yes! Please come to Seattle, I would give all my monies to see you live just once!

Yes! Please come to Seattle, I would give all my monies to see you live just once!

• A huge fan!

A huge fan! Federal Way

Please come to Seattle soon! My daughter and I are huge fans. We are also looking forward to buying both of your albums.

Please come to Seattle soon! My daughter and I are huge fans. We are also looking forward to buying both of your albums.

• Rebekah LaSala

Rebekah LaSala Seattle, Wa

:love: Dear Prince Poppycock, I am in Seattle. I want to see you perform and come here. You would be well received and people would love you. Seeing you on American's Got Talent got me through illnesses, horrific pain and a horrible time in my life. Please come...I was a misfit most of my life and you inspired me. I would love to meet you. Love, Rebekah

love
    Dear Prince Poppycock,
    I am in Seattle. I want to see you perform and come here. You would be well received and people would love you. Seeing you on American's Got Talent got me through illnesses, horrific pain and a horrible time in my life.
    Please come...I was a misfit most of my life and you inspired me. I would love to meet you.
    Love,
    Rebekah

Add your message - It will be added as the newest post