News! » Bad Mr Morgan

• Toadette's World

Toadette's World Los Angeles, California

The reason why Mr. Morgan buzzed Poppycock was so that Jackie could win she's not even Vegas, Poppycock is 100% vegas, his costume's, make up, and his shows are totally vegas;) I sure would want to send Piers the idiot back to Britain and keep him there forever. You have been warned Piers:mad:

The reason why Mr. Morgan buzzed Poppycock was so that Jackie could win she's not even Vegas, Poppycock is 100% vegas, his costume's, make up, and his shows are totally vegaswink I sure would want to send Piers the idiot back to Britain and keep him there forever. You have been warned Piersmad

• jjarmstrong

jjarmstrong North Reading, Massachusetts

:bawling: Poppycock deserved to win. RIPPOFF:bawling:

bawling Poppycock deserved to win. RIPPOFFbawling

• jjarmstrong

Peace :love: Poppycock

Peace
    love
    Poppycock

• jjarmstrong

:disagree::disagree::disagree::disagree::disagree::disagree::disagree::disagree::disagree::disagree::disagree::disagree::disagree::disagree::disagree::disagree::disagree::disagree::disagree::bawling:

disagreedisagreedisagreedisagreedisagreedisagreedisagreedisagreedisagreedisagreedisagreedisagreedisagreedisagreedisagreedisagreedisagreedisagreedisagreebawling

• jjarmstrong

jjarmstrong boston, Massachusetts

well piers is stupid and has no idea of talent whaen he sees it(poppycock). Team Sharon. [quote="Toaette's World"]The reason why Mr. Morgan buzzed Poppycock was so that Jackie could win she's not even Vegas, Poppycock is 100% vegas, his costume's, make up, and his shows are totally vegas;) I sure would want to send Piers the idiot back to Britain and keep him there forever. You have been warned Piers:mad:[/quote]

well piers is stupid and has no idea of talent whaen he sees it(poppycock). Team Sharon.

Toaette's World wrote:
    The reason why Mr. Morgan buzzed Poppycock was so that Jackie could win she's not even Vegas, Poppycock is 100% vegas, his costume's, make up, and his shows are totally vegaswink I sure would want to send Piers the idiot back to Britain and keep him there forever. You have been warned Piersmad

• Toadette's World

Toadette's World Los Angeles, California

Every time i see him on TV i pretend that i have a buzzer and start buzzing him:laugh: with the occasional cussing and finger pointing.

Every time i see him on TV i pretend that i have a buzzer and start buzzing himlaugh with the occasional cussing and finger pointing.

• Prince Inspired 120

Prince Inspired 120

The reason Peirs buzzed was because it was quite a step down from his 2 previous preformances. Had he done his Yankee Doodle Dandy preformance for the finale, he would have won.

The reason Peirs buzzed was because it was quite a step down from his 2 previous preformances. Had he done his Yankee Doodle Dandy preformance for the finale, he would have won.

• Lady Marlin

Lady Marlin West Palm Beach, FL

:love:Piers is in Love with HIS opinion! It has backfired as we all know. Yes, Jackie has gone on the become a great talent, but I think it is truely funny that America put Michael Grimm ahead of Jackie...Anyway, PP has blown both of these 2 out of the water! What a true talent he is. Also I loved his barb aimed right at Piers this season when he performed & stated on national TV, "look at me, I'm flaming". Piers needs to stay with his boring & not all that great news/scandal program. PP for President!!

lovePiers is in Love with HIS opinion! It has backfired as we all know. Yes, Jackie has gone on the become a great talent, but I think it is truely funny that America put Michael Grimm ahead of Jackie...Anyway, PP has blown both of these 2 out of the water! What a true talent he is. Also I loved his barb aimed right at Piers this season when he performed & stated on national TV, "look at me, I'm flaming". Piers needs to stay with his boring & not all that great news/scandal program. PP for President!!

• Long live Prince Poppycock!

Long live Prince Poppycock! New Jersey

judges buzzers should [I]not[/I] be on when it is the audience voting. if it's out of their hands then they should stay out of it altogether. that means even keeping their comments, compliments or criticisms to themselves and letting the public decide completely on their own. sheeple are easily swayed by others opinions, and that pompous ass Piers knew very well what he was doing when he sabotaged our dear Prince's performance. he should have been tarred and feathered for his actions. Prince Poppycock had command of the entire stage, while others merely stood in it's center. if Mr Morgan wants to see 'boring' then he should just get himself a big mirror.

judges buzzers should not be on when it is the audience voting. if it's out of their hands then they should stay out of it altogether. that means even keeping their comments, compliments or criticisms to themselves and letting the public decide completely on their own. sheeple are easily swayed by others opinions, and that pompous ass Piers knew very well what he was doing when he sabotaged our dear Prince's performance. he should have been tarred and feathered for his actions. Prince Poppycock had command of the entire stage, while others merely stood in it's center. if Mr Morgan wants to see 'boring' then he should just get himself a big mirror.

• Jenya01

Jenya01 USA

Well said. Our Prince brought the feathers THIS TIME! And he was spectacular.

Well said.
    Our Prince brought the feathers THIS TIME!
    And he was spectacular.

Add your message - It will be added as the newest post