News! » Bad Mr Morgan

• jazzgirl

jazzgirl Phoenix, AZ

YOU, my dear Prince belong on stage at the MET, with little Jackie opening for YOUR show. You are a magnificint talent with the most creative imagination. Your career will soar. Screw AGT and Piers Morgan, your fans know you are the real winner! :love::love::love

YOU, my dear Prince belong on stage at the MET, with little Jackie opening for YOUR show. You are a magnificint talent with the most creative imagination. Your career will soar. Screw AGT and Piers Morgan, your fans know you are the real winner! lovelove:love

• thevinetway

thevinetway Abbotsford, British Columbia

[quote="Queen of Cats and Roses"]I firmly believe that Piers, who is Cowell's salaried company man, was to make certain that the other acts appeared in a weak and negative light as possible. Cowell will of course sign the girl, and grapevine had it that as of last night magestic Prince P was but mere tenths of points behind her for the win. No matter, I do believe He shall win at any rate and rightfully so. AT 10 yrs old, she hasn't paid her dues yet, talented though she may be. I thought the whole concept and staging of Nesson Dorma was sheer inspired genius and delivered perfectly. The finest performance of that composition ever I have heard.[/quote] [quote="Queen of Cats and Roses"]I firmly believe that Piers, who is Cowell's salaried company man, was to make certain that the other acts appeared in a weak and negative light as possible. Cowell will of course sign the girl, and grapevine had it that as of last night magestic Prince P was but mere tenths of points behind her for the win. No matter, I do believe He shall win at any rate and rightfully so. AT 10 yrs old, she hasn't paid her dues yet, talented though she may be. I thought the whole concept and staging of Nesson Dorma was sheer inspired genius and delivered perfectly. The finest performance of that composition ever I have heard.[/quote]

Queen of Cats and Roses wrote:
    I firmly believe that Piers, who is Cowell's salaried company man, was to make certain that the other acts appeared in a weak and negative light as possible. Cowell will of course sign the girl, and grapevine had it that as of last night magestic Prince P was but mere tenths of points behind her for the win.
    No matter, I do believe He shall win at any rate and rightfully so. AT 10 yrs old, she hasn't paid her dues yet, talented though she may be.
    I thought the whole concept and staging of Nesson Dorma was sheer inspired genius and delivered perfectly. The finest performance of that composition ever I have heard.[/quote]
    [quote="Queen of Cats and Roses"]I firmly believe that Piers, who is Cowell's salaried company man, was to make certain that the other acts appeared in a weak and negative light as possible. Cowell will of course sign the girl, and grapevine had it that as of last night magestic Prince P was but mere tenths of points behind her for the win.
    No matter, I do believe He shall win at any rate and rightfully so. AT 10 yrs old, she hasn't paid her dues yet, talented though she may be.
    I thought the whole concept and staging of Nesson Dorma was sheer inspired genius and delivered perfectly. The finest performance of that composition ever I have heard.

• Shannon

Shannon In Poppycock Land

:mad: I don't like piers.........He does not get it. Prince Poppycock isn't ALL about being fun. He's able to be serious and ROMANTIC like he was in his last preformance TOO. If he was all just fun and games, he wouldn't have given everything that he has got in his preformances on AGT. Prince Poppycock is BEAUTIFUL in every way and there was no sense for piers to buzz him like that, and as for the people who don't like him because they think he's gay.......To me, sexuality doesn't matter, nor will it ever and it shouldn't matter to them either. Turns out I have a gay/bi friend, and I stick with her through thick and thin,just like I do with PP. I support you all the way, Prince Poppycock/John Quale, because you reminded me of the fact that everyone,EVERYONE NO MATTER WHO YOU ARE, can be able to make their dreams come true. Thank you for becoming a part of our lives,Prince Poppycock.:) Respectfully, Shannon :love: [EMAIL]sm.west2010@hotmail.com[/EMAIL]

mad I don't like piers.........He does not get it. Prince Poppycock isn't ALL about being fun. He's able to be serious and ROMANTIC like he was in his last preformance TOO. If he was all just fun and games, he wouldn't have given everything that he has got in his preformances on AGT. Prince Poppycock is BEAUTIFUL in every way and there was no sense for piers to buzz him like that, and as for the people who don't like him because they think he's gay.......To me, sexuality doesn't matter, nor will it ever and it shouldn't matter to them either. Turns out I have a gay/bi friend, and I stick with her through thick and thin,just like I do with PP. I support you all the way, Prince Poppycock/John Quale, because you reminded me of the fact that everyone,EVERYONE NO MATTER WHO YOU ARE, can be able to make their dreams come true.

Thank you for becoming a part of our lives,Prince Poppycock.smile

Respectfully,
    Shannon love

sm.west2010@hotmail.com

• ndeb

ndeb Quincy, Massachusetts

Prince is the best thing to happen to that show since Terry Fator. No one else really deserves the crown. PEIRS IS A MORON AND MANY OTHER NAMES AS WELL!!! I don't even like opera but I LOVE the Prince!!! Peirs you should be ashamed...

Prince is the best thing to happen to that show since Terry Fator. No one else really deserves the crown. PEIRS IS A MORON AND MANY OTHER NAMES AS WELL!!! I don't even like opera but I LOVE the Prince!!! Peirs you should be ashamed...

• Karla

Karla Portland, Oregon

I am still cracking up at what Prince Poppycock said to Bad Mr. Morgan...about the lemons...that he's been sucking on some lemons...can't remember the exact words, but it was hilarious, and thank you PP, you did the right thing! hahahahha on you Mr. Morgan!

I am still cracking up at what Prince Poppycock said to Bad Mr. Morgan...about the lemons...that he's been sucking on some lemons...can't remember the exact words, but it was hilarious, and thank you PP, you did the right thing! hahahahha on you Mr. Morgan!

• Boston Monty

Boston Monty Boston, Massachusetts

The whole Piers buzzing during the final smacked of F I X. You would suppose technicians would have disengaged the buzzers, as the judges had no voting rights. NBC certainly prepared thier panel with instructions that they were not voting or did they. At any rate, the entire incident raises suspicion. The untimely buzzing caused distraction to performer and audience alike. Piers is predictably as boring as the comments be makes when he buzzes out of boredom and is an ego centered fop. NBC is just as culpable for allowing the buzzer to be utilized and for not making a public statement about the inappropriateness of Piers actions. I have no further reason to watch AGT. To have seen PoppyCock and realized his talent through AGT suffices, and because of the finale debacle, the program's tarnished by panel fixing which became apparent and is now not worth the air it's broadcast via.

The whole Piers buzzing during the final smacked of F I X. You would suppose technicians would have disengaged the buzzers, as the judges had no voting rights. NBC certainly prepared thier panel with instructions that they were not voting or did they. At any rate, the entire incident raises suspicion. The untimely buzzing caused distraction to performer and audience alike. Piers is predictably as boring as the comments be makes when he buzzes out of boredom and is an ego centered fop. NBC is just as culpable for allowing the buzzer to be utilized and for not making a public statement about the inappropriateness of Piers actions. I have no further reason to watch AGT. To have seen PoppyCock and realized his talent through AGT suffices, and because of the finale debacle, the program's tarnished by panel fixing which became apparent and is now not worth the air it's broadcast via.

• Angie

Angie Indianapolis, IN

Oh, Your Royal Magnificence! Here it is Wednesday and I miss you so much! Whatever will I do without my weekly fix of PP? Piers is a self-absorbed boor. I hope he developes a terrible rash. XOXO

Oh, Your Royal Magnificence!

Here it is Wednesday and I miss you so much! Whatever will I do without my weekly fix of PP?

Piers is a self-absorbed boor. I hope he developes a terrible rash.

XOXO

• Jd0he

Jd0he Seminole, Florida

[quote="Gidget"]Piers only likes to draw attention to himself, how pathetic can you be. He was lucky I was not sitting in Sharon's seat.... :mad:[/quote] Sharon should have slapped him across the face. She could get away with it.;)

Gidget wrote:
    Piers only likes to draw attention to himself, how pathetic can you be. He was lucky I was not sitting in Sharon's seat.... mad

Sharon should have slapped him across the face. She could get away with it.wink

• Adagia

Adagia virginia, mn

My sweet Prince,having seen your final interview on AGT,I curtsy deeply to you. You are truly humble in spite of what Piers Morgan did to you. I'm sure he'll get his come-uppance. Sharon was right when she said that you are a superstar!!! Hold your head high John!! Know that we your fans love you!! I can't wait to get your debut albums!! :love::love::love:

My sweet Prince,having seen your final interview on AGT,I curtsy deeply to you. You are truly humble in spite of what Piers Morgan did to you. I'm sure he'll get his come-uppance. Sharon was right when she said that you are a superstar!!! Hold your head high John!! Know that we your fans love you!! I can't wait to get your debut albums!! lovelovelove

• Princess Pishposh

Princess Pishposh Campo, California

:mad:We need to have a poppy attack on him. Poppies unite!

madWe need to have a poppy attack on him. Poppies unite!

Add your message - It will be added as the newest post