News! » Bad Mr Morgan

• Gary

Gary Las Vegas

I think America has lost its collective minds! Prince should have won! And he is the winner. He'll get picked up by one of the intelligent hotels here in Las Vegas. Good luck, prince!

I think America has lost its collective minds! Prince should have won! And he is the winner. He'll get picked up by one of the intelligent hotels here in Las Vegas. Good luck, prince!

• Francine

Francine Lebanon, CT

I agree with you Gary! :)

I agree with you Gary! smile

• Lia Falkowski

Lia Falkowski Capitola, CA

Prince Poppycock's amazing singing talent, costumes & stage craft ideas are so grand there's no doubt the opportunities will come to him. I'll keep my eyes open for tickets to see him perform in person. We love you Prince Popycock!

Prince Poppycock's amazing singing talent, costumes & stage craft ideas are so grand there's no doubt the opportunities will come to him. I'll keep my eyes open for tickets to see him perform in person. We love you Prince Popycock!

• Jenna

Jenna Oklahoma

Piers is just a stupid ass! :love:

Piers is just a stupid ass!
    love

• Cecelia

Cecelia Az

Wow do I ever agree with the above posts. You are a trully talented person. Your fans will follow you. America is ready for you. We will wait or your event calendar. Do not give up. Live your dream.

Wow do I ever agree with the above posts. You are a trully talented person. Your fans will follow you. America is ready for you. We will wait or your event calendar. Do not give up. Live your dream.

• Dundee

Dundee California

What a fine performer, you definitely deserve to be in Las Vegas. I feel you were the best of the talent, what showmanship and imagination. Yeh you shouldn't have been buzzed, but the country was waiting for the finale, the fan fare and all the bells and whistles.I guess we were all expecting an in your face performance. Now I might not be a big opera fan but you are so universal which has widened you horizons to a different audience. I think this is what you missed in the last performance that Pierce was trying to explain.This is what makes you an act above the others. But WOW what a performance on the Duet. CONGRATS

What a fine performer, you definitely deserve to be in Las Vegas. I feel you were the best of the talent, what showmanship and imagination. Yeh you shouldn't have been buzzed, but the country was waiting for the finale, the fan fare and all the bells and whistles.I guess we were all expecting an in your face performance. Now I might not be a big opera fan but you are so universal which has widened you horizons to a different audience. I think this is what you missed in the last performance that Pierce was trying to explain.This is what makes you an act above the others. But WOW what a performance on the Duet. CONGRATS

• Frogendor

Frogendor Ormond Beach, Florida

I am appalled that Piers got away with that bit of childish behavior. Sharon was visibly upset as well. It was rude and his weak & pathetic attempt at an apology was so insincere that it made it worse. The damage was done. Our Prince showed the true grace throughout and rose above it all. You, our prince, will have a wonderful career and Piers will be forgotten because he has no real talent and now it is apparent that he also lacks grace. Shine on as I know you will and let us know where we can catch your show live as I will be there ... as will the thousands of your loyal court. :love:

I am appalled that Piers got away with that bit of childish behavior. Sharon was visibly upset as well. It was rude and his weak & pathetic attempt at an apology was so insincere that it made it worse. The damage was done. Our Prince showed the true grace throughout and rose above it all. You, our prince, will have a wonderful career and Piers will be forgotten because he has no real talent and now it is apparent that he also lacks grace. Shine on as I know you will and let us know where we can catch your show live as I will be there ... as will the thousands of your loyal court. love

• Laura

Laura Airdrie,Alberta

Yeah I totally agree with everyone. I think Pierce just wanted Jackie to win so he mayed PP look bad. But I think he is going to Regret it when PP becomes famous and is going to have shows all over the world ha ha Pierce.

Yeah I totally agree with everyone. I think Pierce just wanted Jackie to win so he mayed PP look bad. But I think he is going to Regret it when PP becomes famous and is going to have shows all over the world ha ha Pierce.

• Mamma Mia

Mamma Mia Fort Worth TX

I agree with all that has been said. I NEVER watched A.G.T. before. I'd catch a few minutes of an episode while channel surfing and pass right on by. All that changed the night I caught a glimpse of His Royal Highness. Then I looked at all his performances on you tube, found this web page. I'm 52 and I love this man. I love his flamboyance and his talent. I love his sense of style and hope he leaves AGT in the dust of his shooting star. Like Jennifer Hudson, he will surpass the winner of the show.

I agree with all that has been said. I NEVER watched A.G.T. before. I'd catch a few minutes of an episode while channel surfing and pass right on by. All that changed the night I caught a glimpse of His Royal Highness. Then I looked at all his performances on you tube, found this web page. I'm 52 and I love this man. I love his flamboyance and his talent. I love his sense of style and hope he leaves AGT in the dust of his shooting star. Like Jennifer Hudson, he will surpass the winner of the show.

• billy-mac

billy-mac abbotsford canada

here in the north we can not vote but we still love the Prince--he was the only one on the show with a stage ready act--the glitz and glam all Vegus--peirs is just a baby who like all babies needs to be all about him-PrinceC. is going to do just fine-with any luck piers will be as unsucessful on CNN as he was as a print journalist

here in the north we can not vote but we still
    love the Prince--he was the only one on the
    show with a stage ready act--the glitz and glam
    all Vegus--peirs is just a baby who like all
    babies needs to be all about him-PrinceC. is
    going to do just fine-with any luck piers will
    be as unsucessful on CNN as he was as a print
    journalist

Add your message - It will be added as the newest post