News! » Bad Mr Morgan

• Cart2s

Cart2s Texas

Dear John (PP) For the first time since AGT has been on air I am sorry not to have been part of the audience. I became aware of your noteriety due to the finals. I am astounded by your spectacular showmanship and your incredable versatility!! I am praying that you win the contest. However if by chance you do not, I predict you will be the winner in the end, as you have enormous commercial potential for the right backer. Thank you for brightening my existance. Good Luck!!!!!

Dear John (PP) For the first time since AGT has been on air I am sorry not to have been part of the audience. I became aware of your noteriety due to the finals. I am astounded by your spectacular showmanship and your incredable versatility!! I am praying that you win the contest. However if by chance you do not, I predict you will be the winner in the end, as you have enormous commercial potential for the right backer. Thank you for brightening my existance. Good Luck!!!!!

• Corlicute

Corlicute

I called the number listed above, and demanded that the option of buzzing be eliminated. I also expressed that the enjoyment of my favorite act was disrupted GREATLY. Mr. Morgan was entirely rude and boorish to express an opinion via BUZZER... couldn't he simply comment without interrupting someones performance?

I called the number listed above, and demanded that the option of buzzing be eliminated. I also expressed that the enjoyment of my favorite act was disrupted GREATLY. Mr. Morgan was entirely rude and boorish to express an opinion via BUZZER... couldn't he simply comment without interrupting someones performance?

• Piratess Lady Alyx

Piratess Lady Alyx Torrance, California

I am glad Sharon psuedo smacked Piers...he's just jealous down deep. I think the Prince stirred up somthing in him that he can't handle..period. Jackie is fantastic...but she is so young still. I hope I bump into John at a future ball up in Hollywood, would love to chat up costuming tricks and doo dads!

I am glad Sharon psuedo smacked Piers...he's just jealous down deep. I think the Prince stirred up somthing in him that he can't handle..period. Jackie is fantastic...but she is so young still. I hope I bump into John at a future ball up in Hollywood, would love to chat up costuming tricks and doo dads!

• Jennn

Jennn Oxnard, Ca

Piers is so self centered. I agree with Sharon's response, it is an honor to be in the finals and to buzz someone at this point is just rude. Who cares what he thinks. Before he would buzz anyone who wasn't Anna and Patrick and now that they are gone he thinks little of anyone who isn't Jackie. Even after the great performance Fighting Gravity put on all he could say was its their fault for following Jackie because it makes them look bad. Of course we are trying to find talent but this is also a contract for a Vegas show and Poppycock would be an amazing headlining show. Who really wants to see a 10 year old singer in Vegas. Sure she has an amazing voice for a 10 year old but it is already getting old.

Piers is so self centered. I agree with Sharon's response, it is an honor to be in the finals and to buzz someone at this point is just rude. Who cares what he thinks. Before he would buzz anyone who wasn't Anna and Patrick and now that they are gone he thinks little of anyone who isn't Jackie. Even after the great performance Fighting Gravity put on all he could say was its their fault for following Jackie because it makes them look bad.
    Of course we are trying to find talent but this is also a contract for a Vegas show and Poppycock would be an amazing headlining show. Who really wants to see a 10 year old singer in Vegas. Sure she has an amazing voice for a 10 year old but it is already getting old.

• SteelPoppy

SteelPoppy Levittown, Pennsylvania

Piers got his wish...I believe his buzzing and his comments caused our dear Prince to lose. It is a shame he buzzed during the finale...he just couldnt stomach the idea of PP winning.

Piers got his wish...I believe his buzzing and his comments caused our dear Prince to lose. It is a shame he buzzed during the finale...he just couldnt stomach the idea of PP winning.

• Paula

Paula CT

From your very first performance on AGT I was your number one fan! You are an amazing performer, a true talent, a beautiful man, and exceptionally gifted. They got the order of winners backwards on AGT, you are the winner in my eyes! I know we will see more of you, I cant wait to see what you do next! Prince Poppycock YOU ARE AMAZING!!!!!! much love to you :)

From your very first performance on AGT I was your number one fan! You are an amazing performer, a true talent, a beautiful man, and exceptionally gifted. They got the order of winners backwards on AGT, you are the winner in my eyes! I know we will see more of you, I cant wait to see what you do next! Prince Poppycock YOU ARE AMAZING!!!!!! much love to you smile

• charlieg68

charlieg68 Connecticut

my wife and i really enjoyed all your performances. though her fav was grimm,my fav was your acts...simply genius! as a vegas act i really thought you should have taken it all but with all the recognition you received i'm sure your success will sore! (as it should) definatly a class act prince poppycock.:agree:

my wife and i really enjoyed all your performances. though her fav was grimm,my fav was your acts...simply genius! as a vegas act i really thought you should have taken it all but with all the recognition you received i'm sure your success will sore! (as it should) definatly a class act prince poppycock.agree

• Supermomdouble007

Supermomdouble007 Michigan

Shame on Piers! That was just dare right RUDE!!!

Shame on Piers! That was just dare right RUDE!!!

• Jessie

Jessie Atlanta, Ga

I have to agree with everyone else... had Piers not buzzed your magnificent performance, thus influencing voters, things would have gone much differently tonight. Nevertheless, I'm confident you'll get the rightful throne you deserve one way or another, my Prince. Such an unbelievably talented individual like yourself is sure not to go by unnoticed... I'm 100% certain this is only the beginning. Best of luck your majesty and rest assure all of your loyal fans will be keeping an eye out for your glorious return! :)

I have to agree with everyone else... had Piers not buzzed your magnificent performance, thus influencing voters, things would have gone much differently tonight. Nevertheless, I'm confident you'll get the rightful throne you deserve one way or another, my Prince. Such an unbelievably talented individual like yourself is sure not to go by unnoticed... I'm 100% certain this is only the beginning. Best of luck your majesty and rest assure all of your loyal fans will be keeping an eye out for your glorious return! smile

• amper

amper Englewood, FL

i wanted to slap piers for buzzing the prince during that final performance. his one tiny opinion does not represent the masses. as just another fan of prince poppycock, i want to say to you that i love all sides of you, the serious and the whimsical. i know this is not the last we've seen of prince poppycock.:love:

i wanted to slap piers for buzzing the prince during that final performance. his one tiny opinion does not represent the masses. as just another fan of prince poppycock, i want to say to you that i love all sides of you, the serious and the whimsical. i know this is not the last we've seen of prince poppycock.love

Add your message - It will be added as the newest post