News! » Bad Mr Morgan

• bunkybear

bunkybear Des Moines, IA

There should be a royal court hearing on Mr Morgans tantrum in trying to sway Americas votes by buzzing him when he had no right to. This was the finals, and it it OUT of the JUDGES hands now. So by causing a scene he has tried to undermind the chances of Prince Poppycock's of winning. There was no way that buzzer should have been used because he has no say in voting protacol.:mad:

There should be a royal court hearing on Mr Morgans tantrum in trying to sway Americas votes by buzzing him when he had no right to.
    This was the finals, and it it OUT of the JUDGES hands now. So by causing a scene he has tried to undermind the chances of Prince Poppycock's of winning.
    There was no way that buzzer should have been used because he has no say in voting protacol.mad

• Queen of Cats and Roses

Queen of Cats and Roses Corvallis, Oregon

I firmly believe that Piers, who is Cowell's salaried company man, was to make certain that the other acts appeared in a weak and negative light as possible. Cowell will of course sign the girl, and grapevine had it that as of last night magestic Prince P was but mere tenths of points behind her for the win. No matter, I do believe He shall win at any rate and rightfully so. AT 10 yrs old, she hasn't paid her dues yet, talented though she may be. I thought the whole concept and staging of Nesson Dorma was sheer inspired genius and delivered perfectly. The finest performance of that composition ever I have heard.

I firmly believe that Piers, who is Cowell's salaried company man, was to make certain that the other acts appeared in a weak and negative light as possible. Cowell will of course sign the girl, and grapevine had it that as of last night magestic Prince P was but mere tenths of points behind her for the win.
    No matter, I do believe He shall win at any rate and rightfully so. AT 10 yrs old, she hasn't paid her dues yet, talented though she may be.
    I thought the whole concept and staging of Nesson Dorma was sheer inspired genius and delivered perfectly. The finest performance of that composition ever I have heard.

• Queen of Cats and Roses

Queen of Cats and Roses Corvallis, Oregon

By the third week of AGT 2010 I was thoroughly weary of Piers and his incessant buzzing, claiming boredom. I dont give two shits if Piers Morgan keels right over in boredom, the constant buzzing really affected my enjoyment of the acts and show as a whole. This was some convoluted and hypocritical judging this year and I was much disgusted by it.

By the third week of AGT 2010 I was thoroughly weary of Piers and his incessant buzzing, claiming boredom. I dont give two shits if Piers Morgan keels right over in boredom, the constant buzzing really affected my enjoyment of the acts and show as a whole. This was some convoluted and hypocritical judging this year and I was much disgusted by it.

• Starlight

Starlight My Bed

Piers needs a good spanking. In a dark dank dungeon.

Piers needs a good spanking. In a dark dank dungeon.

• Julz

Julz Toronto Canada

Off with his head!!!!!!!!!!!!! Prince Poppycock you deserve to win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Off with his head!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Prince Poppycock you deserve to win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Gidget

Gidget Pierrefonds, Quebec

Piers only likes to draw attention to himself, how pathetic can you be. He was lucky I was not sitting in Sharon's seat.... :mad:

Piers only likes to draw attention to himself, how pathetic can you be. He was lucky I was not sitting in Sharon's seat.... mad

• Calista-Sonnet

Calista-Sonnet Renton, Washington

You could voice your say to NBC. There's a number to call if you want to get Piers Morgan to apologize to John. It's 1-212-664-4444. I left a message on it demanding an apology for John. You can't leave a long message though, it cuts off after a few minutes. And I agree whole-heartedly that Piers Morgan was nothing but a churlish vain pribbling cowardly tottering barnacle on the back-side of a flap-dragon! How could anyone do that to the Prince? In fact, in the weeks of the finale, they're not SUPPOSED to have buzzers at all! Sorry for ranting. Piers really got under my skin.

You could voice your say to NBC. There's a number to call if you want to get Piers Morgan to apologize to John. It's 1-212-664-4444. I left a message on it demanding an apology for John. You can't leave a long message though, it cuts off after a few minutes.

And I agree whole-heartedly that Piers Morgan was nothing but a churlish vain pribbling cowardly tottering barnacle on the back-side of a flap-dragon! How could anyone do that to the Prince? In fact, in the weeks of the finale, they're not SUPPOSED to have buzzers at all!

Sorry for ranting. Piers really got under my skin.

• Joanna

Joanna PA

I think that Piers was afraid that his "angel" Jackie Evanko would not win if he didn't get rid of her greatest threat--Price Poppycock. I hope his strategy of buzzing the Prince does not work. The Prince" is definitely the best all-around act for Las Vegas. He's got the talent, the style, and the showmanship to hold an audience for an hour or more. Jackie has mucho talent as well, but can she sing like that for a lengthy show. She belongs at the Met, rather than on a Las Vegas stage. I could see the Prince's act over and over and over again. That is what will bring in the bucks for the ailing Las Vegas. He has my vote. Good Luck in the finals, Prince.

I think that Piers was afraid that his "angel" Jackie Evanko would not win if he didn't get rid of her greatest threat--Price Poppycock. I hope his strategy of buzzing the Prince does not work. The Prince" is definitely the best all-around act for Las Vegas. He's got the talent, the style, and the showmanship to hold an audience for an hour or more. Jackie has mucho talent as well, but can she sing like that for a lengthy show. She belongs at the Met, rather than on a Las Vegas stage. I could see the Prince's act over and over and over again. That is what will bring in the bucks for the ailing Las Vegas. He has my vote. Good Luck in the finals, Prince.

• Lady Millicent

Lady Millicent Virginia Beach, Virginia

Ditto everything that Joanna from PA. said. PP has proved he can offer a superb, varied show fit for a Vegas stage or anywhere else! I became physically ill when I heard that buzzer go off. How could someone be so rude?! I will absolutely call NBC and demand Piers apologize to PP/John! Fear not dear Prince. We adore you and I will see you at the Landmark Theater in Richmond,Va. in October.

Ditto everything that Joanna from PA. said. PP has proved he can offer a superb, varied show fit for a Vegas stage or anywhere else!
    I became physically ill when I heard that buzzer go off. How could someone be so rude?! I will absolutely call NBC and demand Piers apologize to PP/John!
    Fear not dear Prince. We adore you and I will see you at the Landmark Theater in Richmond,Va. in October.

• Susan

Susan Bloomington, IL

I agree will ALL everyone has said except, Piers needs Much More than just a spanking in that dungeon; but my only fear is, he will like it too much! OK, that was rude, but Piers is more than rude much of the time. My Dear Prince, I became totally enamored :love: with you the moment you came on stage & began to sing at your audition for AGT! You (and John) are an incredibly talented singer & performer. You bring much joy to those that are lucky enough to hear (& feel) your heart pour out over them whenever the music flows out thru you. I understand wanting the music & your voice be center stage when you performed last night at the Finals. You reminded us that you aren't just a raucous entertainer, but a truly gifted talent as well. Thank you for shining your wonderful light into the world. Susan regency305@aol.com

I agree will ALL everyone has said except, Piers needs Much More than just a spanking in that dungeon; but my only fear is, he will like it too much! OK, that was rude, but Piers is more than rude much of the time.
    My Dear Prince, I became totally enamored love with you the moment you came on stage & began to sing at your audition for AGT! You (and John) are an incredibly talented singer & performer. You bring much joy to those that are lucky enough to hear (& feel) your heart pour out over them whenever the music flows out thru you. I understand wanting the music & your voice be center stage when you performed last night at the Finals. You reminded us that you aren't just a raucous entertainer, but a truly gifted talent as well.
    Thank you for shining your wonderful light into the world.
    Susan
    regency305@aol.com

Add your message - It will be added as the newest post