News! » AGT appearances

• edeltraud

edeltraud Massachusetts

You were FABULOUS last night, as allways!

You were FABULOUS last night, as allways!

• Gidget

Gidget Pierrefonds, Quebec

Poppycock in Vegas, I'd be first in line to buy a ticket! :love:

Poppycock in Vegas, I'd be first in line to buy a ticket! love

• TwinMom

TwinMom Pittsburgh, PA

You are quite simply amazing; the superlatives just don't do you justice. You are talent, perseverance, creativity, ingenuity, grace, dignity, unbridled joy, humility, deliciousness, fop "finest in the shop", uniqueness, wit, intelligence, and ringmaster all rolled into one. I adore you! My 5 year old twins adore you! We've dedicated all our AGT votes as your devoted subjects. Please, please, please book a national tour (and come stay at in our lovely guestroom), or set up shop in Vegas and we'll come to see you! (with apologies to QE II) God Save Prince Poppycock! Long Live Prince Poppycock! ..... Long To Reign Over Us, God Save the Prince!

You are quite simply amazing; the superlatives just don't do you justice. You are talent, perseverance, creativity, ingenuity, grace, dignity, unbridled joy, humility, deliciousness, fop "finest in the shop", uniqueness, wit, intelligence, and ringmaster all rolled into one.

I adore you! My 5 year old twins adore you! We've dedicated all our AGT votes as your devoted subjects. Please, please, please book a national tour (and come stay at in our lovely guestroom), or set up shop in Vegas and we'll come to see you!

(with apologies to QE II)
    God Save Prince Poppycock! Long Live Prince Poppycock! .....
    Long To Reign Over Us, God Save the Prince!

• The Chameleon

The Chameleon West, Texas

Another fabulous performance your majesty! Your outfit and look was purely majestic in every sense of the word.

Another fabulous performance your majesty! Your outfit and look was purely majestic in every sense of the word.

• Pearl Casthrillo

Pearl Casthrillo Norris City, Illinois

Brovo.. I voted...:agree:

Brovo.. I voted...agree

• Princess Malaena

Princess Malaena St. Louis/Chicago

Even if there is a freak chance that you don't win AGT, I'd still love to see you perform at Lyric Opera or Opera St. Louis!

Even if there is a freak chance that you don't win AGT, I'd still love to see you perform at Lyric Opera or Opera St. Louis!

• mentalist

mentalist cave creek

my dear royal prince poppcock, cheers to all your preforms they were artistic and very beautiful u truly are an imagitive soul. u are a vagas act should you when the comp or not. u are magik u can create worlds from you mind i wish i could that!!! cheers my prince!!! p.s. u have got to me how u dress up your beautiful eyes!!!

my dear royal prince poppcock, cheers to all your preforms they were artistic and very beautiful u truly are an imagitive soul. u are a vagas act should you when the comp or not. u are magik u can create worlds from you mind i wish i could that!!! cheers my prince!!!
    p.s. u have got to me how u dress up your beautiful eyes!!!

• Mitch

Mitch Rockford, IL

PP - I adored your final performance. As someone else, not every one of your acts has to be "over the top funny". This was a moving, serious and well-though out performance. Showing your true talent sprectrum. How dare for Piers to buzz you. I'm glad you attacked with your "sucking on a lemon" comment. You've got class, my friend. PP 4eva!

PP - I adored your final performance. As someone else, not every one of your acts has to be "over the top funny". This was a moving, serious and well-though out performance. Showing your true talent sprectrum.

How dare for Piers to buzz you. I'm glad you attacked with your "sucking on a lemon" comment. You've got class, my friend.

PP 4eva!

• Gidget

Gidget Pierrefonds, Quebec

It was fixed. Only Prince Poppycock had problems with ear monitors and mic. They had to rip his costume open to "fix" the problem then taped him back together. You could see him pull one of monitors out of his ear during the performance. He also said that the music mix in the ear monitors was the WRONG mix. Those things are handled by the ATG crew and they're responsible for having the correct music for him as well as to make sure his equipment was working. :rolleyes:

It was fixed. Only Prince Poppycock had problems with ear monitors and mic. They had to rip his costume open to "fix" the problem then taped him back together. You could see him pull one of monitors out of his ear during the performance. He also said that the music mix in the ear monitors was the WRONG mix. Those things are handled by the ATG crew and they're responsible for having the correct music for him as well as to make sure his equipment was working.

rolleyes

• Marie Mullen

Marie Mullen Ocala Fl

I totaly agree AGT Owes him another shot It is not his fault that there were Technical problems and he still carried on like a trooper. I think they should make everyone go one more round due to technical difficulties

I totaly agree AGT Owes him another shot It is not his fault that there were Technical problems and he still carried on like a trooper. I think they should make everyone go one more round due to technical difficulties

Add your message - It will be added as the newest post