News! » AGT appearances

• Rhiananon

Rhiananon Indiana

You are a great performer, and can't wait to see what you come up with next. All the way to number one!!!!

You are a great performer, and can't wait to see what you come up with next. All the way to number one!!!!

• Pearl Casthrillo

Pearl Casthrillo Norris City, Illinois

You blow me away each week. I hope you do win the whole package at AMGT. Either way you are a star and a winner in everyones eyes!

You blow me away each week. I hope you do win the whole package at AMGT. Either way you are a star and a winner in everyones eyes!

• AmyColl

AmyColl BFE, PA

You will win AGT, but if you don't, you will still have an AMAZING ACT in Vegas. You make my heart smile! Thank you!!!!

You will win AGT, but if you don't, you will still have an AMAZING ACT in Vegas. You make my heart smile! Thank you!!!!

• Delen

Delen United States

Oh Prince Poppycock i have loved everyone of your performenses. You are most talented!!!! I can not wait to see you in the finals next week!!!! I would most love it if you could sing a Phantom of the Opera song that would be amaizing!!!!

Oh Prince Poppycock i have loved everyone of your performenses. You are most talented!!!! I can not wait to see you in the finals next week!!!! I would most love it if you could sing a Phantom of the Opera song that would be amaizing!!!!

• Shar

Shar Cumming, Georgia

I simply adore you!!!!! Thank You for being you. You have inspired so many people because you did not give up... You have touched so many hearts of the young and the old. L.O.V.E you.... Many blessing to you....

I simply adore you!!!!! Thank You for being you. You have inspired so many people because you did not give up... You have touched so many hearts of the young and the old. L.O.V.E you.... Many blessing to you....

• Calista-Sonnet

Calista-Sonnet Renton, Washington

Would absolutely love to see you perform something from say... Cabaret? I think it would be amazing if you dressed as the Emcee. Maybe sing the intro from the musical, with the Kit Kat Club girls in the background? You'd be smashing!

Would absolutely love to see you perform something from say... Cabaret? I think it would be amazing if you dressed as the Emcee. Maybe sing the intro from the musical, with the Kit Kat Club girls in the background? You'd be smashing!

• Alan

Alan Nashville, TN

You are absolute perfection Prince Poppycock! Not only do you have unbelievable talent, but you are creative, funny, unexpected and above all a delight to watch. This is the first time I've watch more that one or two episodes of AGT and I can honestly say it was because of YOU. I really, really hope you win... but even if you don't, I'll still come to see you in Vegas! Because regardless of next week's outcome, you are already a winner in the eyes of America and I'm 100% sure you'll have your headlining act :) I absolutely can't wait to see what you have in stored for us next! Best of luck ^^

You are absolute perfection Prince Poppycock! Not only do you have unbelievable talent, but you are creative, funny, unexpected and above all a delight to watch. This is the first time I've watch more that one or two episodes of AGT and I can honestly say it was because of YOU. I really, really hope you win... but even if you don't, I'll still come to see you in Vegas! Because regardless of next week's outcome, you are already a winner in the eyes of America and I'm 100% sure you'll have your headlining act smile

I absolutely can't wait to see what you have in stored for us next! Best of luck ^^

• Mike

Mike Hamilton, Ontario

John...2 thank you's. The first is for your comment on AGT about not giving up on one's dreams. I really needed to hear it at that moment in my life from someone who hasn't given up. The second thank you is for opening up the operatic world to me. I have listened to the "masters", but hearing your voice I feel more emotion from you. I wish you much success in life, you truly do deserve it. When you do start going on tours, please do not foget your Canadian fans!

John...2 thank you's. The first is for your comment on AGT about not giving up on one's dreams. I really needed to hear it at that moment in my life from someone who hasn't given up.

The second thank you is for opening up the operatic world to me. I have listened to the "masters", but hearing your voice I feel more emotion from you. I wish you much success in life, you truly do deserve it.

When you do start going on tours, please do not foget your Canadian fans!

• Yvette

Yvette Lake Arrowhead, CA

:love:Prince Poppycock, you are truly a breath of fresh air! Tears run down my face when I hear you sing! You look amazing! You are absolutely a gift to us!!!! I will see you in Vegas your highness:love::love::love::love:

lovePrince Poppycock, you are truly a breath of fresh air! Tears run down my face when I hear you sing! You look amazing! You are absolutely a gift to us!!!! I will see you in Vegas your highnesslovelovelovelove

• sherryd0049

sherryd0049 Omaha, Council Bluffs

Your Highness, I seen in a message that you "are pooped". I know you are having to work extra hard to bring to us your most amazing act ever. We are so ever humble, to have the honor of to recieve this magificent gift of beautiful talent, singing, exquisit costumes, that are fit for kings. Thank you so much for sharing your god gifted creations with us poppies. We are so blessed to see the performances, they will be with me for my lifetime, I will keep them close to my heart. Thank you for putting joy and a great big smile back in my life, it was very boring until I saw you singing Figero and there was what I was missing. Never stop, we will be here to see every show, and it is nice that you are not fat and sweaty. You have brought back opera to those that had lost the feeling for it. I thought I would never listen to opera, but you have made it exciting and I can't wait to see what you have enstore for us next. You are a super star, we love you! I bow to you, Your Highness thank you from our little poppy hearts ;) :):love::love::love::love::love:

Your Highness, I seen in a message that you "are pooped". I know you are having to work extra hard to bring to us your most amazing act ever. We are so ever humble, to have the honor of to recieve this magificent gift of beautiful talent, singing, exquisit costumes, that are fit for kings. Thank you so much for sharing your god gifted creations with us poppies. We are so blessed to see the performances, they will be with me for my lifetime, I will keep them close to my heart. Thank you for putting joy and a great big smile back in my life, it was very boring until I saw you singing Figero and there was what I was missing. Never stop, we will be here to see every show, and it is nice that you are not fat and sweaty. You have brought back opera to those that had lost the feeling for it. I thought I would never listen to opera, but you have made it exciting and I can't wait to see what you have enstore for us next. You are a super star, we love you! I bow to you, Your Highness thank you from our little poppy hearts wink smilelovelovelovelovelove

Add your message - It will be added as the newest post