News! » AGT appearances

• Lizellaboy

Lizellaboy Macon, Georgia

Greetings Prince Poppycock, This is written with hope that you understand the joy you have brought to an enclosured spirit. I also have been wishing that you might do something from Phantom of the Opera. This would allow you to create a fabulous costume. No doubt what ever you sing would be wondrous. You have brought happiness to a very despondent Majordomo, Votre serviteur,

Greetings Prince Poppycock,
    This is written with hope that you understand the joy you have brought to an enclosured spirit.
    I also have been wishing that you might do something from Phantom of the Opera. This would allow you to create a fabulous costume.
    No doubt what ever you sing would be wondrous. You have brought happiness to a very despondent Majordomo,

Votre serviteur,

• starfish777

starfish777 Fort Pierce, Florida

Your Royal Highness, I suggest that Billy Raye has deep issues, and that clearly you have touched a nerve for him that needed touching. His response, while useful as grist for the Salon's mill, I believe demonstrates a profound yearning. If he ever gets over his self hatred, perhaps he will don a beautiful outfit and learn to dance. Meanwhile, I have to say, of course not Phantom. It's easy to draw comparisons because you are so magnificent, but I'm sure your soul cries out against stooping so low. Phantom's been done to a turn already. That would be like doing Nessun Dorma. I know you already know more than any of your subjects what to do, you have inhabited this character for three years, but I offer a suggestion as a form of tribute. Perhaps something completely unexpected, like a soprano's part rearranged,say Habanera? You could turn that on its head! Or "Defying Gravity" from Wicked? Or if that's just wrong, then maybe something from U2. I know whatever you do it will be Wonderful. Muah, and a curtsy from me.

Your Royal Highness, I suggest that Billy Raye has deep issues, and that clearly you have touched a nerve for him that needed touching. His response, while useful as grist for the Salon's mill, I believe demonstrates a profound yearning. If he ever gets over his self hatred, perhaps he will don a beautiful outfit and learn to dance.

Meanwhile, I have to say, of course not Phantom. It's easy to draw comparisons because you are so magnificent, but I'm sure your soul cries out against stooping so low. Phantom's been done to a turn already. That would be like doing Nessun Dorma. I know you already know more than any of your subjects what to do, you have inhabited this character for three years, but I offer a suggestion as a form of tribute. Perhaps something completely unexpected, like a soprano's part rearranged,say Habanera? You could turn that on its head! Or "Defying Gravity" from Wicked? Or if that's just wrong, then maybe something from U2. I know whatever you do it will be Wonderful. Muah, and a curtsy from me.

• jeanie

jeanie Cheverly, MD

So wasn't Texas trying to secede from the Union? Billy Raye is just one more reason we just can't wait. Loveyoumeanit.jeanie

So wasn't Texas trying to secede from the Union? Billy Raye is just one more reason we just can't wait.

Loveyoumeanit.jeanie

• Richard and David

Richard and David Brits in France

In the final is great, winning it is not so important as nearly all these shows.. the one who nearly makes it seems to have even greater careers than the winner.. numerous examples.. Susan Boyle, Rhydian, Adam Lambert.. to name a few.. Good Luck anyway.. and hope you do well... Remember that America's Got Talent is repeated one year later in Britain.. so when the next series of AGT starts the Poppycock year is continuing over the pond, so try to arrange to have some high profile appearance in UK about that time and the fun can continue..:-) Please don't just have a small minded american focus,,, you are from a different universe and so other otherworldlybeings appreciate you also.

In the final is great, winning it is not so important as nearly all these shows.. the one who nearly makes it seems to have even greater careers than the winner.. numerous examples.. Susan Boyle, Rhydian, Adam Lambert.. to name a few..

Good Luck anyway.. and hope you do well...

Remember that America's Got Talent is repeated one year later in Britain.. so when the next series of AGT starts the Poppycock year is continuing over the pond, so try to arrange to have some high profile appearance in UK about that time and the fun can continue..:-)

Please don't just have a small minded american focus,,, you are from a different universe and so other otherworldlybeings appreciate you also.

• Sydney

Sydney Nebraska

Does anyone know if Prince Poppycock will be a part of the AGT tour this year? :) I love him on AGT and would adore seeing him on the tour! :love:

Does anyone know if Prince Poppycock will be a part of the AGT tour this year? smile I love him on AGT and would adore seeing him on the tour! love

• Amy

Amy Warwick, RI

I actually clap and cheer in my living room when you perform. You have all ten of my votes! I simply adore you. I must admit that my facebook status currently reads "Prince Poppycock for President." :love:

I actually clap and cheer in my living room when you perform. You have all ten of my votes! I simply adore you. I must admit that my facebook status currently reads "Prince Poppycock for President." love

• summerbrez28

summerbrez28 Texas

Although I am saddened that I share a state with that louse billy rae, I beg of you do not believe for one moment that his red neck ways are all that is found here. I must admit however as a rule down here in 1930's land, well, lets just face it, y prince you scare the hell out of all of these roughnecks,to include, I am ashamed to admit myself. When I first saw you I thought "another transvestite looking for nothing more then attention." I take it back. Watching you preform af all things Yanky Doodle, my headrosexual self stood up with pride. You are the sure definition of what this great country of ours is all about. You even made my redneck roghneck stop for a moment and say "wow, he is entertaining" Now trust me that truely is a complement on your talents. I voted for you and here is the wow, so did he. Best luck to you, lady liberty proudly wore your face tonight! See you are changing the worlds views, one performance at a time. I bow

Although I am saddened that I share a state with that louse billy rae, I beg of you do not believe for one moment that his red neck ways are all that is found here. I must admit however as a rule down here in 1930's land, well, lets just face it, y prince you scare the hell out of all of these roughnecks,to include, I am ashamed to admit myself. When I first saw you I thought "another transvestite looking for nothing more then attention." I take it back. Watching you preform af all things Yanky Doodle, my headrosexual self stood up with pride. You are the sure definition of what this great country of ours is all about. You even made my redneck roghneck stop for a moment and say "wow, he is entertaining" Now trust me that truely is a complement on your talents. I voted for you and here is the wow, so did he. Best luck to you, lady liberty proudly wore your face tonight! See you are changing the worlds views, one performance at a time. I bow

• Dettina

Dettina Tampa, FL

Wow, You are the best!! You are a huge talent! You are the winner to me, since I heard you singing Figaro. Love you!;)

Wow, You are the best!! You are a huge talent! You are the winner to me, since I heard you singing Figaro. Love you!wink

• Queen mom

Queen mom Lancaster,PA

Dearest Price Poppycock, You are all the wonders of my childhood,every great idea i ever had, but was unable to bring to life, except in my head, every imaginary party and experience in my head has come to life, being performed by the grandest of them all. You make me smile, you keep me smiling, you, PP, are what the world has been missing................Queen Mom

Dearest Price Poppycock, You are all the wonders of my childhood,every great idea i ever had, but was unable to bring to life, except in my head, every imaginary party and experience in my head has come to life, being performed by the grandest of them all. You make me smile, you keep me smiling, you, PP, are what the world has been missing................Queen Mom

• IPH in Indy

IPH in Indy Backward Middle America

Bravo, bravo. His Highness is one of the final four. Soon to be crowned NUMBER ONE of the final four. You are incredible. Hope to see you in Vegas soon.

Bravo, bravo. His Highness is one of the final four. Soon to be crowned NUMBER ONE of the final four. You are incredible. Hope to see you in Vegas soon.

Add your message - It will be added as the newest post