News! » AGT appearances

• EKU

EKU The galactic ether

Ah, sweet Cinderella sang it so long ago-- Someday my Prince will come..... And voila, he is here! :love::love::love::love::love: I hope the triumphant tour of your domain may include the benighted hinterland where so many of your kingdom slave in silence. Thank you for sharing your marvelous gift for performance and the magnificent instrument that is your heavenly voice. I stand in awe....

Ah, sweet Cinderella sang it so long ago--

Someday my Prince will come.....

And voila, he is here! lovelovelovelovelove

I hope the triumphant tour of your domain may include the benighted hinterland where so many of your kingdom slave in silence. Thank you for sharing your marvelous gift for performance and the magnificent instrument
    that is your heavenly voice. I stand in awe....

• billy raye

billy raye Texas

your going to lose you twisted fuck

your going to lose you twisted fuck

• Stacey

Stacey NEPA

Hey billy raye, who pissed in your cheerios? Sounds like you need to remove the large broom handle from your ass and chill out. Prince Poppycock, you are superb in every sense. Your vocals must be what angels sound like.... your signature look is beyond faboo, your make up is flawless, and you are indeed a quite stunning creature, in character and out. I caught your videos on youtube, and I will now be watching AGT and voting for your every performance. With adoration...... Stacey

Hey billy raye, who pissed in your cheerios? Sounds like you need to remove the large broom handle from your ass and chill out.
    Prince Poppycock, you are superb in every sense. Your vocals must be what angels sound like.... your signature look is beyond faboo, your make up is flawless, and you are indeed a quite stunning creature, in character and out. I caught your videos on youtube, and I will now be watching AGT and voting for your every performance.
    With adoration......
    Stacey

• La Perle

La Perle Louisiana

Oh when I saw you first I knew what love is.. and so many frogs I'd had to kiss before you appeared..now to find my slipper and dance the night away, please please please win the crown and slay the dragons of utter boredom and mediocrity once for all.

Oh when I saw you first I knew what love is.. and so many frogs I'd had to kiss before you appeared..now to find my slipper and dance the night away, please please please win the crown and slay the dragons of utter boredom and mediocrity once for all.

• Vossler

Vossler Kaukauna, Wisconsin

I have to agree. Billy raye gtfo! If you don't like it then don't listen. However you are not going to deter us from enjoying our inspiring musician and singer. Go get him PP! You are going to own the show. You keep getting better and better and I can't wait till the top ten when we can see your illustrious self and hear your majestic voice. Say hi to Sharon for me.

I have to agree. Billy raye gtfo! If you don't like it then don't listen. However you are not going to deter us from enjoying our inspiring musician and singer. Go get him PP!
    You are going to own the show. You keep getting better and better and I can't wait till the top ten when we can see your illustrious self and hear your majestic voice.
    Say hi to Sharon for me.

• rafafan1234

rafafan1234 Batavia, Ohio

:love: My darling Prince Poppycock, You are the bomb! You have the most magnificent voice and your clothing is to die for! Plus you must inform John that he is to die for too! You are "both" magnificent and wonderful!

love My darling Prince Poppycock, You are the bomb! You have the most magnificent voice and your clothing is to die for! Plus you must inform John that he is to die for too! You are "both" magnificent and wonderful!

• BNoviello

BNoviello Boston

Win, lose, or draw... The Prince has been lead to the throne! Your subjects await!

Win, lose, or draw... The Prince has been lead to the throne! Your subjects await!

• draken

draken USA

Wow, you are an utterly amazing person. I enjoyed your performances on AGT tremendously. I thought it was an excellent ides to go with something more mainstream to further get the American votes. I cannot wait to hear what you will do next? More opera or something catchy like a rendition of Rock Me Amadeus?

Wow, you are an utterly amazing person. I enjoyed your performances on AGT tremendously. I thought it was an excellent ides to go with something more mainstream to further get the American votes. I cannot wait to hear what you will do next? More opera or something catchy like a rendition of Rock Me Amadeus?

• Stacey

Stacey NEPA

[quote="SaylahR"] and where in the world did you hear the term "Who pissed in your cheerios?" That is probably the funniest thing i've heard all day :laugh: [/quote] SaylahR, it must be an East Coast term, LOL..... Prince Poppycock, I'd love to hear you do something from Phantom :love:

SaylahR wrote:

and where in the world did you hear the term "Who pissed in your cheerios?" That is probably the funniest thing i've heard all day laugh

SaylahR, it must be an East Coast term, LOL.....
    Prince Poppycock,
    I'd love to hear you do something from Phantom love

• Hailee Dudzik

Hailee Dudzik Davion, Michigan

You should definitely do a Disney song. ^^ Something maybe from Hunchback of Notre Dame, or Beauty and the Beast. ;) I think people would love it! :love:

You should definitely do a Disney song. ^^ Something maybe from Hunchback of Notre Dame, or Beauty and the Beast. wink I think people would love it! love

Add your message - It will be added as the newest post