News! » AGT appearances

• Andres Saenz

Andres Saenz Albuquerque, NM

Hello, your Royal Highness of Nonsense! Please perform "Canto Della Terra" on America's Got Talent for us. Thank you so much! I can't wait for Tuesday to see what you'll do for us next!

Hello, your Royal Highness of Nonsense! Please perform "Canto Della Terra" on America's Got Talent for us. Thank you so much! I can't wait for Tuesday to see what you'll do for us next!

• Spoonhead

Spoonhead

Ooh, I wouldn't hate that at all!:blush::blush:

Ooh, I wouldn't hate that at all!blushblush

• Lindsy

Lindsy Still your closet. . . .

Oh prince poppycock! darling that was fantastic, you hit the high note so perfectly! the clown out fit was adorable, I've voted to the max of 10 and am dieing for your next act!

Oh prince poppycock! darling that was fantastic, you hit the high note so perfectly! the clown out fit was adorable, I've voted to the max of 10 and am dieing for your next act!

• cobralily

cobralily

that outfit was splendiferous! you have my vote :agree:

that outfit was splendiferous! you have my vote agree

• kwgrid

kwgrid Vicksburg, Mississippi

Well, Patrick accused me of having inside information on your performance last night. :) It wasn't too hard to figure out it would be a clown but I didn't pick Pagliacci. You took your usual artisitic license and improved on everything!!! Superlative!! Kudos!!

Well, Patrick accused me of having inside information on your performance last night. smile It wasn't too hard to figure out it would be a clown but I didn't pick Pagliacci. You took your usual artisitic license and improved on everything!!!

Superlative!! Kudos!!

• Spoonhead

Spoonhead

Splendid, Prince. That track always succeeds in making me a little teary-eyed, no matter who performs it. So, you can all imagine that when I started to tear up(inevitably)during the Prince's performance, the people around me were suddenly very concerned. :bawling: No matter what happens tonight, don't be fooled. You've already won.

Splendid, Prince. That track always succeeds in making me a little teary-eyed, no matter who performs it.
    So, you can all imagine that when I started to tear up(inevitably)during the Prince's performance, the people around me were suddenly very concerned.
    bawling
    No matter what happens tonight, don't be fooled. You've already won.

• MDLittle

MDLittle Exiting Stage Left..

[quote="Spoonhead"]Splendid, Prince. That track always succeeds in making me a little teary-eyed, no matter who performs it. So, you can all imagine that when I started to tear up(inevitably)during the Prince's performance, the people around me were suddenly very concerned. :bawling: No matter what happens tonight, don't be fooled. You've already won.[/quote] Indeed!..., - For those be unfamiliar with that particular piece that Our Royal Highness performed, it's full name...unfortunately, is not well known by me except the name of the clown Pagliacci. Normally, this piece is down by one who is painted like an utterly sad and depressed clown who, in performing his piece for the crowds, does so even though he is aware that his wife is having an affair. Still, it is his only means of supporting the both of them and though he is utterly heartbroken in misery, he continues to perform knowing it's the only thing he can do at the moment. Hence, the translation of the piece's title "Put on the Costume" generally referring to 'putting on a false face'. - I am, of course, no master of opera or the backstory regarding most set pieces, but it's a rough relation. Please forgive my inaccuracies, but I do agree with Spoonhead...at the end of your performance, Your Highness - I felt like crying. Bravo, Your Highness, BRA-VO!

Spoonhead wrote:
    Splendid, Prince. That track always succeeds in making me a little teary-eyed, no matter who performs it.
    So, you can all imagine that when I started to tear up(inevitably)during the Prince's performance, the people around me were suddenly very concerned.
    bawling
    No matter what happens tonight, don't be fooled. You've already won.

Indeed!...,

- For those be unfamiliar with that particular piece that Our Royal Highness performed, it's full name...unfortunately, is not well known by me except the name of the clown Pagliacci. Normally, this piece is down by one who is painted like an utterly sad and depressed clown who, in performing his piece for the crowds, does so even though he is aware that his wife is having an affair. Still, it is his only means of supporting the both of them and though he is utterly heartbroken in misery, he continues to perform knowing it's the only thing he can do at the moment. Hence, the translation of the piece's title "Put on the Costume" generally referring to 'putting on a false face'.

- I am, of course, no master of opera or the backstory regarding most set pieces, but it's a rough relation. Please forgive my inaccuracies, but I do agree with Spoonhead...at the end of your performance, Your Highness - I felt like crying. Bravo, Your Highness, BRA-VO!

• labuffita

labuffita uk

next performance undoubtedly has to be funiculi funicula.... enchant middle america :)

next performance undoubtedly has to be funiculi funicula.... enchant middle america smile

• Tina

Tina Flint Michigan

John, you are absolutely amazing. You should have been singing opera long ago. You have been gifted with a wonderful talent. Please do yourself a favor, quit your day job and sing, sing, sing. We love it!!!!!! Just have faith, it goes a long way......... Lots of love, Tina

John, you are absolutely amazing. You should have been singing opera long ago. You have been gifted with a wonderful talent. Please do yourself a favor, quit your day job and sing, sing, sing. We love it!!!!!! Just have faith, it goes a long way......... Lots of love, Tina

• Melodie

Melodie Nebraska

Your Most Royal High-ness, What glorious ribaldry awaits us performance next? Your stunning presentation and charisma is enchanting, exciting, entertaining. I wait and wait and wait for you to leave court and present yourself to us peasants and alas even darling Freddie will Rise Up and Shout BRAVO MY DEAR SWEET PRINCE from the highest of heights. You amaze. You are stunning even without those delicious frocks. I pray you are as confident outside your realm as you are in it and that you continue to serve us your loyal subjects so galantly and elegantly. Mid-America Loves you! Do come to the country and prance around a bit. The days are a bore but the nights are divine. Agape, Millie

Your Most Royal High-ness,

What glorious ribaldry awaits us performance next? Your stunning presentation and charisma is enchanting, exciting, entertaining. I wait and wait and wait for you to leave court and present yourself to us peasants and alas even darling Freddie will Rise Up and Shout BRAVO MY DEAR SWEET PRINCE from the highest of heights. You amaze. You are stunning even without those delicious frocks. I pray you are as confident outside your realm as you are in it and that you continue to serve us your loyal subjects so galantly and elegantly.

Mid-America Loves you! Do come to the country and prance around a bit. The days are a bore but the nights are divine.

Agape,

Millie

Add your message - It will be added as the newest post