Art! » Portrait of John Quale and a new look of HRN

• Teechan

Teechan California

Voila~! :love: [IMG]http://i919.photobucket.com/albums/ad31/redruby147/John_Quale.jpg[/IMG] It took me about 5 hours to finish this portrait of John. It originally came from one of the photographs of John made by his partner Shawn Smith :D~ I'm so in love with that picture, one of my most favorite~ :love: And this one: [IMG]http://i919.photobucket.com/albums/ad31/redruby147/PP_HRN.jpg[/IMG] is my own imagination of "King Poppycock" or Prince Poppycock crowned King :D. In the drawing, he is in a royal ball (party), where everyone gets to dress up in classical outfits (noble and fancy looking ones) which are colorful along with a little mask just like the one HRN is holding. And of course there is champagne very everyone :D. I love Prince Poppycock :love::love::love: And thank you for viewing this :D. ;)

Voila~! love

It took me about 5 hours to finish this portrait of John. It originally came from one of the photographs of John made by his partner Shawn Smith biggrin~ I'm so in love with that picture, one of my most favorite~ love

And this one:

is my own imagination of "King Poppycock" or Prince Poppycock crowned King biggrin.
    In the drawing, he is in a royal ball (party), where everyone gets to dress up in classical outfits (noble and fancy looking ones) which are colorful along with a little mask just like the one HRN is holding. And of course there is champagne very everyone biggrin.

I love Prince Poppycock lovelovelove

And thank you for viewing this biggrin.

wink

• Teechan

Teechan Garden Grove, California

ack! Sorry for the over-sized images Dx I did not expect that @.@

ack! Sorry for the over-sized images Dx
    I did not expect that @.@

• Annie

Annie Here and there

These are both absolutely beautiful!! Thank you so much for sharing :)

These are both absolutely beautiful!! Thank you so much for sharing smile

• Richard & David

Richard & David 2 Brits in France

WOW.. Great pictures..please keep it up...:-) thank you for sharing your skill and talent.

WOW.. Great pictures..please keep it up...:-) thank you for sharing your skill and talent.

• MegaPurplette

MegaPurplette Pittsburgh

Teechan. - Amazing! You have captured John Quale handsomeness and Prince Poppycocks' beauty. Thanks for taking us there.

Teechan. - Amazing! You have captured John Quale handsomeness and Prince Poppycocks' beauty. Thanks for taking us there.

• Princess Pishposh

Princess Pishposh Campo, California

:love::love::love::love:I'm in love with your art!:love::love::love::love: Keep it up!

loveloveloveloveI'm in love with your art!lovelovelovelove
    Keep it up!

• Princess Pishposh

Princess Pishposh Campo, California

:love::love::love::love::love::love:I still LOVE it!!!:love::love::love::love::love::love:

loveloveloveloveloveloveI still LOVE it!!!lovelovelovelovelovelove

• Cherie Canelas

Cherie Canelas Newyork

Bravo,Bravo. I hope to meet John someday and say " Hi John, im really glad i finally met you, my name is cherie and Just like million of fans has said the same thing you sing great, well you sing great." Then after that i will give him a hug,be his friend,get his phone number and just to say hi once in a time and finally say good-bye.

Bravo,Bravo. I hope to meet John someday and say " Hi John, im really glad i finally met you, my name is cherie and Just like million of fans has said the same thing you sing great, well you sing great." Then after that i will give him a hug,be his friend,get his phone number and just to say hi once in a time and finally say good-bye.

• LolitaZombie

LolitaZombie Carthage, Mississippi

Brilliant job on the pictures! :love: I am so envious of artists.

Brilliant job on the pictures! love
    I am so envious of artists.

• Kamira Sama

Kamira Sama Valparaíso, viña del mar

wow! really fantastic lovely Prince Poppycock!!:love::love:

wow! really fantastic lovely Prince Poppycock!!lovelove

Add your message - It will be added as the newest post