Art! » Poppycock's My Muse

• Sweecune
    Sweecune USA
    I've been on an art craze lately, even though I haven't been on an art craze in the longest time. The reason is because I watch all of the Prince's performances on YouTube and AGT XDD He inspires me!! Post if this has happened to you too!!

I've been on an art craze lately, even though I haven't been on an art craze in the longest time. The reason is because I watch all of the Prince's performances on YouTube and AGT XDD He inspires me!!

Post if this has happened to you too!!

• Molly
    Molly New Jersey
    I've been obsessed with him since is 1st performance!!!:blush:

I've been obsessed with him since is 1st performance!!!blush

• Kemurikat
    Kemurikat Toronto, Ontario
    My fave right now is his performance for the Dances of Vice found on youtube. ^_^ He's enchanting.

My fave right now is his performance for the Dances of Vice found on youtube.
    ^_^
    He's enchanting.

• Heather R. Harris
    Heather R. Harris Utah
    I was stuck in an artistic rut for over a year before the fabulous Prince came along... I hated my drawings... My creativity was gone... No one cared, including me... But it's all thanks to Prince Poppycock that I'm motivated to draw again! I'm eternally indebted, and so darn grateful for it that I've practically sold my soul to the guy! No matter what happens, he has my vote. ^_^

I was stuck in an artistic rut for over a year before the fabulous Prince came along... I hated my drawings... My creativity was gone... No one cared, including me...
    But it's all thanks to Prince Poppycock that I'm motivated to draw again! I'm eternally indebted, and so darn grateful for it that I've practically sold my soul to the guy!

No matter what happens, he has my vote. ^_^

Add your message- It will be added as the newest post