Art! » Artisans & Engineers for the Royal Court

• Mary Gomer
    Mary Gomer Minneapolis/St. Paul
    I don't have a degree in marketing, but I got my business on the front page of the Milwaukee Journal/Sentinel & the story had the radio talk show hosts buzzing & my phone ringing off the hook. I'm just an out-of-the-box thinker who has coached Destination Imagination & Odyssey of the Mind teams in competition. Had been involved with a group who was working on trying to get a different type of creative dance competition off the ground & they wanted celebrity judges. Got Queer Eyes for the Straight Guy's manager to commit with 1 phone call. Would love to VOLUNTEER my services in any capacity in the Twin Cities area - perhaps scouting opportunities for performing in this area? Win or lose the million dollar prize, John Quale/Prince Poppycock has already won - surely his career will skyrocket after this one way or the other. Especially interested in being involved because of the social message he presented in the Top 10 performance. When rumors circulated on the board about patriotism, I predicted Yankee Doodle Dandy, but was blown away by the inclusion of all the facets of civil rights. Amazing, amazing person & performer. AGT has blessed so many by bringing you to us. Best wishes!!

I don't have a degree in marketing, but I got my business on the front page of the Milwaukee Journal/Sentinel & the story had the radio talk show hosts buzzing & my phone ringing off the hook. I'm just an out-of-the-box thinker who has coached Destination Imagination & Odyssey of the Mind teams in competition. Had been involved with a group who was working on trying to get a different type of creative dance competition off the ground & they wanted celebrity judges. Got Queer Eyes for the Straight Guy's manager to commit with 1 phone call. Would love to VOLUNTEER my services in any capacity in the Twin Cities area - perhaps scouting opportunities for performing in this area? Win or lose the million dollar prize, John Quale/Prince Poppycock has already won - surely his career will skyrocket after this one way or the other. Especially interested in being involved because of the social message he presented in the Top 10 performance. When rumors circulated on the board about patriotism, I predicted Yankee Doodle Dandy, but was blown away by the inclusion of all the facets of civil rights. Amazing, amazing person & performer. AGT has blessed so many by bringing you to us. Best wishes!!

• Annie
    Annie
    How lovely! I was part of an Odyssey of the Mind team in 5th grade; we made it all the way to nationals.

How lovely! I was part of an Odyssey of the Mind team in 5th grade; we made it all the way to nationals.

Add your message- It will be added as the newest post