Art! » A Few Stories For the Prince

• Vivi J. Viverson
    Vivi J. Viverson Going blind with exhaustion.
    o wow people pouring in. Nice to see other Poppycock-loving writers I suppose. I'm pretty certain that I'm one of the few who even writes about him. -shrug- Thanks about the poem. Most people seem to really like it, though I wonder if people find the Toxic Crimson Beauty piece boring/silly... misleading title, I suppose?

o wow people pouring in.
    Nice to see other Poppycock-loving writers I suppose. I'm pretty certain that I'm one of the few who even writes about him. -shrug-
    Thanks about the poem. Most people seem to really like it, though I wonder if people find the Toxic Crimson Beauty piece boring/silly... misleading title, I suppose?

• The Chameleon
    The Chameleon West, Texas
    Well like I said, most of my work right now is older, but I have a few thoughts for Poppy exclusive works. Hopefully I will work them out soon.

Well like I said, most of my work right now is older, but I have a few thoughts for Poppy exclusive works. Hopefully I will work them out soon.

• Lady Youko
    Lady Youko A Fantastical Realm
    Oh my dear Vivi, Toxic Crimson Beauty is absolutely gorgeous. Don't be so down on yourself! All of the writings on there you have of him are wonderful! (Though I have already said so on DA, I don't mind saying it again) Please keep writing, it is a joy to read. I am more of an artist myself, but I do write too. Maybe I should see what I could write about him...:)

Oh my dear Vivi, Toxic Crimson Beauty is absolutely gorgeous. Don't be so down on yourself! All of the writings on there you have of him are wonderful! (Though I have already said so on DA, I don't mind saying it again) Please keep writing, it is a joy to read. I am more of an artist myself, but I do write too. Maybe I should see what I could write about him...smile

• Vivi J. Viverson
    Vivi J. Viverson Waiting for Jay Leno tonight!! Must find caffiene.
    D8 How sweet! Yes, you did tell me, I believe. I plan on adding more; I'm working on two things right now, actually. A serious story that'll perhaps be somewhat negatively receieved (I plan on including an OC; but I must get this idea out of my system)... and a cute story that happens to involve HRN meeting up with a rat. While he's in the midst of teenagerdom, as well. :D I believe I can only find that amusing because I feel Poppycock is a very emotionally-driven person in his story. When you're a teen, you know how emotions can get. But yes, this'll all come in due time. I'll post the link if I happen to post this all.

D8 How sweet! Yes, you did tell me, I believe. I plan on adding more; I'm working on two things right now, actually. A serious story that'll perhaps be somewhat negatively receieved (I plan on including an OC; but I must get this idea out of my system)... and a cute story that happens to involve HRN meeting up with a rat. While he's in the midst of teenagerdom, as well. biggrin I believe I can only find that amusing because I feel Poppycock is a very emotionally-driven person in his story. When you're a teen, you know how emotions can get.
    But yes, this'll all come in due time. I'll post the link if I happen to post this all.

• Lady Youko
    Lady Youko Craving something... Probably one of HRN performances. ;)
    Oh please do! And while I don't usually read stories with OC's, our dear Prince Poppycock is in a land where we don't know the names of many people! OC's are free game in this kind of situation, and if they are well done, they can make the best kind of story. Knowing you, it will be amazing :) The other one sounds awesome too, and yes, I know rather well :D I am eagerly awaiting them!!

Oh please do! And while I don't usually read stories with OC's, our dear Prince Poppycock is in a land where we don't know the names of many people! OC's are free game in this kind of situation, and if they are well done, they can make the best kind of story. Knowing you, it will be amazing smile The other one sounds awesome too, and yes, I know rather well biggrin I am eagerly awaiting them!!

• Vivi J. Viverson
    Vivi J. Viverson About to go see a play. omg yes
    So how bout that Jay Leno episode. :I But yes, I already made something else that may hold you over until I do anything about that OC story. So far, it's hard to be impressed with the OC story, but I suppose it's because I feel so uncomfortable slipping a character like this into a somewhat canon universe. http://fav.me/d2yoh8h

So how bout that Jay Leno episode. :I

But yes, I already made something else that may hold you over until I do anything about that OC story. So far, it's hard to be impressed with the OC story, but I suppose it's because I feel so uncomfortable slipping a character like this into a somewhat canon universe.
    http://fav.me/d2yoh8h

• The Chameleon
    The Chameleon West, Texas
    Hey Vivi, I was listening to the Princes' rendition (hope thats spelled right) of the last unicorn... Can you see the Prince riding into battle in his shining armor against the Great Dark on the back of the last unicorn? Ideas are bubbeling...

Hey Vivi,

I was listening to the Princes' rendition (hope thats spelled right) of the last unicorn... Can you see the Prince riding into battle in his shining armor against the Great Dark on the back of the last unicorn? Ideas are bubbeling...

• Vivi J. Viverson
    Vivi J. Viverson In the guest chamber
    Actually I could. C: Considering in the legend it says he sword-fights, and he always struck me as warrior-like. That would just add onto my wonderous fantasies.

Actually I could. C: Considering in the legend it says he sword-fights, and he always struck me as warrior-like. That would just add onto my wonderous fantasies.

Add your message- It will be added as the newest post