Art! » A Few Stories For the Prince

• Vivi J. Viverson
    Vivi J. Viverson In front of the telly playing PS2!
    Hello there! My first post ever on this forum... I don't know, there isn't a section where people say you ought to post writing. Nope, it's all about fanart, isn't it? But that's where you're wrong! The Prince is a muse to all of us in different ways, and to me, he is my poetry and writing muse. To show you what I mean, I guess you'd actually need to see what I wrote. http://fav.me/d2xusxs Here, I wrote a story about a young version of the prince overcoming his fear of... well, you'll see. ;3 http://fav.me/d2xurfh This is a poem I wrote... well, basically about his first time on Talent, I suppose. I simply provided these for your momentary entertainment. To be honest, yes, I've tried to show the Prince himself. But until then, I'll ask for reviews from you all. Thank you for your time~, and long live His Royal Nonsense!

Hello there! My first post ever on this forum...
    I don't know, there isn't a section where people say you ought to post writing. Nope, it's all about fanart, isn't it? But that's where you're wrong! The Prince is a muse to all of us in different ways, and to me, he is my poetry and writing muse.

To show you what I mean, I guess you'd actually need to see what I wrote.

http://fav.me/d2xusxs Here, I wrote a story about a young version of the prince overcoming his fear of... well, you'll see. ;3

http://fav.me/d2xurfh This is a poem I wrote... well, basically about his first time on Talent, I suppose.

I simply provided these for your momentary entertainment. To be honest, yes, I've tried to show the Prince himself. But until then, I'll ask for reviews from you all. Thank you for your time~, and long live His Royal Nonsense!

• Vivi J. Viverson
    Vivi J. Viverson
    Also, my greatest apologies that you'll have to copy-paste the links... I couldn't get the link feature to work.

Also, my greatest apologies that you'll have to copy-paste the links... I couldn't get the link feature to work.

• LeDerp
    LeDerp The salon, right? <3
    (The young woman who posted above me is my life... and she's an amazing person. And you should look at her things! *advertisement* Seriously...she's great. :love: ) But anyhoo, my darling dandy...whoever is reading this! Vivi and I are in quite a partnership with each other. While she writes, I draw. And...honestly, if anything, I'd just love you to see some things I've done for you. I'm not showing off, but rather showing you how...how musely you are. (Word? *shrug*) You've inspired me a lot lately. When I figured I'd just have nothing to even be excited about in life. http://fav.me/d2xuskf Here's my little take on dearest Nefarious (I call him Neffie for some reason. Haha.

(The young woman who posted above me is my life... and she's an amazing person. And you should look at her things! *advertisement* Seriously...she's great. love )

But anyhoo, my darling dandy...whoever is reading this! Vivi and I are in quite a partnership with each other. While she writes, I draw. And...honestly, if anything, I'd just love you to see some things I've done for you. I'm not showing off, but rather showing you how...how musely you are. (Word? *shrug*) You've inspired me a lot lately. When I figured I'd just have nothing to even be excited about in life. http://fav.me/d2xuskf Here's my little take on dearest Nefarious (I call him Neffie for some reason. Haha.

• The Chameleon
    The Chameleon West, Texas
    I too am a writer, albeit a struggeling one thats working in the wrong industry... I'm glad there are others whos inspiration pours forth in words. I shall post something of my own soon I hope...

I too am a writer, albeit a struggeling one thats working in the wrong industry... I'm glad there are others whos inspiration pours forth in words. I shall post something of my own soon I hope...

• Vivi J. Viverson
    Vivi J. Viverson In a mysterious castle near neary close. Because far far away is too far.
    [quote="The Chameleon"]I too am a writer, albeit a struggeling one thats working in the wrong industry... I'm glad there are others whos inspiration pours forth in words. I shall post something of my own soon I hope...[/quote] I'd be glad to see someone else writing about the prince. In fact, I'm writing another three short stories right now. I might post them here again if anyone cares to read em. :D

The Chameleon wrote:

I'd be glad to see someone else writing about the prince. In fact, I'm writing another three short stories right now. I might post them here again if anyone cares to read em. biggrin

• Princess Bubbly Beauty
    Princess Bubbly Beauty Cranbrook, British Columbia
    [B]I too am a Writer and Artist, a young one at that but you have to start somewhere right? I am thinking of doing some work of my own so when it is finished, I will try and post it on here for all my My Yankee Doodle Dandy's... How does that sound? I'm working on a portrait as we speak, so if I can figure out how to work this computer, I'll post it for you... Until we meet again. Good luck on everyone's work! I know it get's tough at times, for me anyways, but always remember what the Prince himself said, your dreams will come true!!![/B]:blush:

I too am a Writer and Artist, a young one at that but you have to start somewhere right? I am thinking of doing some work of my own so when it is finished, I will try and post it on here for all my My Yankee Doodle Dandy's... How does that sound? I'm working on a portrait as we speak, so if I can figure out how to work this computer, I'll post it for you... Until we meet again. Good luck on everyone's work! I know it get's tough at times, for me anyways, but always remember what the Prince himself said, your dreams will come true!!!blush

• Princess Bubbly Beauty
    [B]I have finished my first Portrait of the Royal Highness himself, Prince Poppycock. I hope all you Yankee Doodle Dandie's will enjoy my Fan Art as much as I enjoyed drawing it... So please take a peek, if this link works... (Crosses fingers) and enjoy the rest of your creative days. There will be more work to come from me that's for sure!!![/B][IMG]C:\Documents and Settings\Bejea\My Documents\My Pictures\Prince Poppycock[/IMG]

I have finished my first Portrait of the Royal Highness himself, Prince Poppycock. I hope all you Yankee Doodle Dandie's will enjoy my Fan Art as much as I enjoyed drawing it... So please take a peek, if this link works... (Crosses fingers) and enjoy the rest of your creative days. There will be more work to come from me that's for sure!!![IMG]C:\Documents and Settings\Bejea\My Documents\My Pictures\Prince Poppycock[/IMG]

• Princess Bubbly Beauty
    [B]Apparently you all cannot see my wonderful works, so if anyone knows how to get pictures on here, that would be wonderful... I'm new here apparently and need some assistance. I will keep trying. Maybe I have to make an acount on Deviant Art? A,m I right? Please give me some tips in order to get my Portrait on here.[/B]

Apparently you all cannot see my wonderful works, so if anyone knows how to get pictures on here, that would be wonderful... I'm new here apparently and need some assistance. I will keep trying. Maybe I have to make an acount on Deviant Art? A,m I right? Please give me some tips in order to get my Portrait on here.

• The Chameleon
    [quote="Vivi J. Viverson"] I'd be glad to see someone else writing about the prince. In fact, I'm writing another three short stories right now. I might post them here again if anyone cares to read em. :D[/quote] Well, to start, most of my postings wont be about the prince directly since they are older works, but they do have a very whimsical, loose mind wonderings vibe about them. I hope they can find their home here instead of being silent in my binder Also, I would love to read anything ya post. I read the poem ya linked, it was very nice.

Vivi J. Viverson wrote:

I'd be glad to see someone else writing about the prince. In fact, I'm writing another three short stories right now. I might post them here again if anyone cares to read em. biggrin

Well, to start, most of my postings wont be about the prince directly since they are older works, but they do have a very whimsical, loose mind wonderings vibe about them. I hope they can find their home here instead of being silent in my binder

Also, I would love to read anything ya post. I read the poem ya linked, it was very nice.

• The Chameleon
    [URL=http://masterchameleon.deviantart.com/]The Chameleons DA page[/URL] Hopefully the link works. I dusted off my binder and my DA account and figured out how to post word works. Got the first three of my writings up.

The Chameleons DA page

Hopefully the link works. I dusted off my binder and my DA account and figured out how to post word works. Got the first three of my writings up.

Add your message- It will be added as the newest post