Music! » What Song would you love to hear our Prince perform?

• Friends/Unicorn

Friends/Unicorn Somewhere Elegant

ahh...let's see! "Ombra Fedelle Anch'io":love: we love you!

ahh...let's see!
    "Ombra Fedelle Anch'io"love
    we love you!

• Genevieve

Genevieve Out with friends

Sweet greets to you, Prince. Love to hear some rock music rather than opera... Something like from high e to middle c is pretty Sharing you tu- bliss live 8 Versailles courtyard Paris... Awesome guitar riff. Je t'aime...dear Prince:love:

Sweet greets to you, Prince.
    Love to hear some rock music rather than opera...
    Something like from high e to middle c is pretty
    Sharing you tu- bliss live 8 Versailles courtyard
    Paris... Awesome guitar riff.
    Je t'aime...dear Princelove

• Chrysostoma de Lingua-Acidus

Chrysostoma de Lingua-Acidus The Highwayman's Campout

His Highness NEEDS NEEDS NEEDS to sing Gilbert and Sullivan. His vocal range, persona and sense of humour would be perfect for their brand of topsy-turvy. He lists them as one of inspirations...so when do we get to hear him do "My Object All Sublime" or "The Ruler of The Queen's Navy"?? Please, O Prince!

His Highness NEEDS NEEDS NEEDS to sing Gilbert and Sullivan. His vocal range, persona and sense of humour would be perfect for their brand of topsy-turvy. He lists them as one of inspirations...so when do we get to hear him do "My Object All Sublime" or "The Ruler of The Queen's Navy"??

Please, O Prince!

• Lc

Lc Le chateau

Bonsoir:) Le Roi Soleil,"Mon essentiel" Act l E. Moire- by Etoile Un aller-retour pour Paris, s'il vous plait Looked Fabulous! You are...

Bonsoirsmile
    Le Roi Soleil,"Mon essentiel" Act l E. Moire- by Etoile
    Un aller-retour pour Paris, s'il vous plait
    Looked Fabulous! You are...

• Crystal Rose

Crystal Rose On vacation travel

Romeo et Juliette7 J'ai Peur (English Subtitles)-Dragon heart06 a little different, dramatic varieties of songs. This is way too hot of a Romeo. LoL. That time! "don't take it too seriously" Songs based on musicals.

Romeo et Juliette7 J'ai Peur (English Subtitles)-Dragon heart06
    a little different, dramatic varieties of songs.
    This is way too hot of a Romeo. LoL. That time!

"don't take it too seriously" Songs based on musicals.

• Lord Hancock

Lord Hancock Colorado Springs, Colorado

i believe that our dear prince need to sing "Any Way You Want It" by Journy I think you and your vocal range would be perfet for that song>:):):):):):):D:D:D:D:D;););):love::love::love::love::love:

i believe that our dear prince need to sing "Any Way You Want It" by Journy I think you and your vocal range would be perfet for that song>smilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilebiggrinbiggrinbiggrinbiggrinbiggrinwinkwinkwinklovelovelovelovelove

Add your message - It will be added as the newest post