Music! » What Song would you love to hear our Prince perform?

• LaPetitPoppyCoquette

LaPetitPoppyCoquette Mundelein, Illinois

Fellow Poppies, I was sitting at dinner with my husband, eating some lovely Thai food. The resteraunt is rather odd in its choice of music, and while my husband was talking I suddenly began to giggle. Overhead I heard the 80s remake of "Putting on The Ritz", and right away, I was struck with visions of his Princelyness performing this piece. I could scarcely contain myself. What song would you love to hear/see our Prince perform some time? Su La Petit PoppyCoquette

Fellow Poppies,

I was sitting at dinner with my husband, eating some lovely Thai food. The resteraunt is rather odd in its choice of music, and while my husband was talking I suddenly began to giggle.
    Overhead I heard the 80s remake of "Putting on The Ritz", and right away, I was struck with visions of his Princelyness performing this piece. I could scarcely contain myself.

What song would you love to hear/see our Prince perform some time?

Su
    La Petit PoppyCoquette

• Adagia

Adagia Virginia, mn

The music of the night from the Phantom of the Opera

• Poppycock's Princess

Poppycock's Princess Belle Plaine, Iowa

That is an excellent song! I would love to hear that one too! I would also love to hear Rosemary Faire, I love that song.... [quote="Adagia"]The music of the night from the Phantom of the Opera[/quote]

That is an excellent song! I would love to hear that one too! I would also love to hear Rosemary Faire, I love that song....

Adagia wrote:

• Princess Pishposh

Princess Pishposh Campo, California

Dont go breaking my heart. He can do it with Donna. S be cute :love:

Dont go breaking my heart. He can do it with Donna. S be cute love

•  Lovely Unicorn

Lovely Unicorn California

Majestic Greetings to you, Prince. Just to say, You're Gorgeous! Much Love from us... Kevin, Jacob, Madison, Matt, Shea, Beannie, Ashley, Jon Much, Much Love from Lovely Unicorn- Josh.... Sing Worldview with an electric guitar... Someday... Love thy Magnificent Prince!

Majestic Greetings to you, Prince.
    Just to say, You're Gorgeous!
    Much Love from us...
    Kevin, Jacob, Madison, Matt,
    Shea, Beannie, Ashley, Jon
    Much, Much Love from
    Lovely Unicorn- Josh....
    Sing Worldview with an electric guitar...
    Someday... Love thy Magnificent Prince!

• Poppie<3

Poppie<3 Poppycock Utopia

:love:LOVE YOUR MUSIC BTW!!! :love: Since you've already proformed one of my favs songs for you sing this will be a hard choice to say. # 1 possiblity: La Bohime (Italin version not Rent lol) # 2 Possiblity: Come what may (Moulin rouge) Would really love to see what you do with that one ;) # 3 As long as your mine (Wicked) These are the songs that I believe would sound great in your voical stylings :D Love to hear what you come up with!! Pp Poppie

loveLOVE YOUR MUSIC BTW!!! love

Since you've already proformed one of my favs songs for you sing this will be a hard choice to say.

# 1 possiblity: La Bohime (Italin version not Rent lol)

# 2 Possiblity: Come what may (Moulin rouge)

Would really love to see what you do with that one wink

# 3 As long as your mine (Wicked)

These are the songs that I believe would sound great in your voical stylings biggrin Love to hear what you come up with!! Pp

Poppie

• Poppie<3

Poppie<3

[quote="Poppie

[quote="Poppie

• Honeythorn

Honeythorn Ridgecrest, California

[quote="Adagia"]The music of the night from the Phantom of the Opera[/quote] I second this. Also on my list: A re-do of Nessun Dorma (my favorite out of any opera piece) Bizet-Carmen E lucevan le stelle - Tosca Anything from Puccini and Verdi really.

Adagia wrote:

I second this. Also on my list:

A re-do of Nessun Dorma (my favorite out of any opera piece)

Bizet-Carmen
    E lucevan le stelle - Tosca
    Anything from Puccini and Verdi really.

• chrisdaae2

chrisdaae2 Sandoval,IL.

Well, we have at least 3 votes for the Prince to sing "Music of the Night," from "Phantom of the Opera" including mine. I would also like to hear him sing "If Ever I Would Leave You",from "Camelot."

Well, we have at least 3 votes for the Prince
    to sing "Music of the Night," from "Phantom of
    the Opera" including mine. I would also like to
    hear him sing "If Ever I Would Leave You",from
    "Camelot."

• MaskedNightingale

MaskedNightingale Shandon, California

[quote="Adagia"]The music of the night from the Phantom of the Opera[/quote] I've been searching since I was a wee child for the voice of a man that could truly play Erik; I believe John might just be the one.

Adagia wrote:

I've been searching since I was a wee child for the voice of a man that could truly play Erik; I believe John might just be the one.

Add your message - It will be added as the newest post