Music! » Because EVERYBODY needs their fix of Poppycock...

• Spoonhead

Spoonhead Bremerton, Washington

So I was sitting at home, wishing that I didn't have to go to YouTube every time I wanted to hear the Prince perform. Shortly after, I decided it was time to get off my behind and do something about it. So, without further ado, I bring you all "For your listening Pleasure," The Prince's performances on AGT in a lovely mp3 format. Now, seeing as how I am NO kind of proffesional when it comes to the editing and compilation of audio tracks, I'm turning this into a sort of group effort. Like an Opensource program. I devise a rough, first draft and then relinquish it to all of your much more capable hands for touching-up and general improvement. Go now, those of you with Adobe Soundbooth or some other, more expensive audio-editing software. Download the first-draft-- for the sake of fans everywhere. Make changes, make it better. And then bring it back here and give it back to the world, a better album than before. Be sure to, along with the download link, inform us of the changes you have made to the file as well as what still must be done. -"For Your Listening Pleasure," v2 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LDQYCI50 Uploaded on 9/18/2010 Changes made: *Cropped .WAV files from performance videos "Largo Al Factotum," "Vesti La Giubba," "Bohemian Rhapsody," "American Patriotic" and "Nessun Dorma" *Fixed Crowd noise on "Largo Al Factotum" and "Vesti La Giubba" *Amplified Singer's voice on "Bohemian Rhapsody" *Faded in beginning of "Vesti La Giubba" and "Nessun Dorma" *Gave all above files clever names "Largo Al Poppycock," "Vesti La Poppycock" "Bohemian Poppycock," "Yankee-Doodle Poppycock" and "The Prince and Nessun Dorma" *Created Album Art on MS Paint *Created track information w/Zune Software *Uploaded file to MegaUpload on 9/18/2010 Still needs: -Performance with Donna Summers -Performance of "La Donna E Mobile" -General sound improvement -Removal of Buzzer on "The Prince and Nessun Dorma" ~Uploaded by Spoonhead Now, as it sits right now, this is an ameteurishly compiled album. I'll continue to make improvements to it, as many as I can make with Audacity. There are some things that are beyond my capability to mend. BUT, this is still NOT an unpleasant version to listen to! Since its creation, I've frequented this album several times and have enjoyed it very much. If you are not an audio editor, but a fan, feel free to download the album REGARDLESS and listen to it whenever you'd like to. Check back here occasionally for updates, in case people decide to pitch in and make improvements. I particularly like how Largo Al Factotum, Bohemian Rhapsody, Nessun Dorma and Vesti La Giubba came out. I do NOT, on the other hand, like the 4th one. It's very busy, and a tad overwhelming. Just because the album is in its infancy does not mean it isn't still great to listen to! In case nobody ever decides to pitch in, do not hold out for updates. Download them as they come. Lastly, if I am asked by representatives of the Prince, by NBC or whatever powers-that-be, to take this down, I will do so. Nobody is making any profits off of the circulation of these files. With :love:, Spoonhead

So I was sitting at home, wishing that I didn't have to go to YouTube every time I wanted to hear the Prince perform.
    Shortly after, I decided it was time to get off my behind and do something about it.

So, without further ado, I bring you all
    "For your listening Pleasure," The Prince's performances on AGT in a lovely mp3 format.

Now, seeing as how I am NO kind of proffesional when it comes to the editing and compilation of audio tracks, I'm turning this into a sort of group effort. Like an Opensource program.
    I devise a rough, first draft and then relinquish it to all of your much more capable hands for touching-up and general improvement.

Go now, those of you with Adobe Soundbooth or some other, more expensive audio-editing software. Download the first-draft-- for the sake of fans everywhere.
    Make changes, make it better. And then bring it back here and give it back to the world, a better album than before.

Be sure to, along with the download link, inform us of the changes you have made to the file as well as what still must be done.

-"For Your Listening Pleasure," v2
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LDQYCI50
    Uploaded on 9/18/2010

Changes made:

*Cropped .WAV files from performance videos "Largo Al Factotum," "Vesti La Giubba," "Bohemian Rhapsody," "American Patriotic" and "Nessun Dorma"
    *Fixed Crowd noise on "Largo Al Factotum" and "Vesti La Giubba"
    *Amplified Singer's voice on "Bohemian Rhapsody"
    *Faded in beginning of "Vesti La Giubba" and "Nessun Dorma"
    *Gave all above files clever names "Largo Al Poppycock," "Vesti La Poppycock" "Bohemian Poppycock," "Yankee-Doodle Poppycock" and "The Prince and Nessun Dorma"
    *Created Album Art on MS Paint
    *Created track information w/Zune Software
    *Uploaded file to MegaUpload on 9/18/2010

Still needs:

-Performance with Donna Summers
    -Performance of "La Donna E Mobile"
    -General sound improvement
    -Removal of Buzzer on "The Prince and Nessun Dorma"

~Uploaded by Spoonhead

Now, as it sits right now, this is an ameteurishly compiled album. I'll continue to make improvements to it, as many as I can make with Audacity.
    There are some things that are beyond my capability to mend.
    BUT, this is still NOT an unpleasant version to listen to! Since its creation, I've frequented this album several times and have enjoyed it very much.

If you are not an audio editor, but a fan, feel free to download the album REGARDLESS and listen to it whenever you'd like to. Check back here occasionally for updates, in case people decide to pitch in and make improvements.

I particularly like how Largo Al Factotum, Bohemian Rhapsody, Nessun Dorma and Vesti La Giubba came out. I do NOT, on the other hand, like the 4th one. It's very busy, and a tad overwhelming.
    Just because the album is in its infancy does not mean it isn't still great to listen to! In case nobody ever decides to pitch in, do not hold out for updates. Download them as they come.

Lastly, if I am asked by representatives of the Prince, by NBC or whatever powers-that-be, to take this down, I will do so.
    Nobody is making any profits off of the circulation of these files.

With love,
    Spoonhead

• Spoonhead

Spoonhead Bremerton, Washington

Oh, right! Copy the URL into your address bar to download the file.

Oh, right!
    Copy the URL into your address bar to download the file.

• MissKira~i~

MissKira~i~

[URL=http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LDQYCI50]Link Form[/URL] ^^^A clickable version of the link (because apparently you cant highlight text on this site.:bawling:) Thank you!!

Link Form
    ^^^A clickable version of the link (because apparently you cant highlight text on this site.:bawlingsmile

Thank you!!

• Annie

Annie Fargo, North Dakota

Thank you! Lovely :)

Thank you! Lovely smile

• Sarah

Sarah Iran

Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaank you

Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaank you

• Mona

Mona Egypt

thaaank u very much luv luv luv :love:

thaaank u very much
    luv luv luv love

• abraham

abraham Bolivia

can someone send me the bohemian rhapsody to my e-mail please, it has been erased from the web address, please:). abrahm-1234@hotmail.com

can someone send me the bohemian rhapsody to my e-mail please, it has been erased from the web address, pleasesmile.
    abrahm-1234@hotmail.com

Add your message - It will be added as the newest post