Music! » Prince Poppycock Album?

• Mitch

Mitch Illinois

I'd buy his album in a heartbeat as well!! PP reigns supreme!! All the best to you Prince, for today and every tomorrow! Mitch

I'd buy his album in a heartbeat as well!! PP reigns supreme!!

All the best to you Prince, for today and every tomorrow!

Mitch

• Princess Bubbly Beauty

Princess Bubbly Beauty Cranbrook, British Columbia

[B]I agree SaylahR, his AGT song's were the ones that got him noticed all over the world! So I definately hope he's kept track of all his songs so aside from The Last Unicorn, he can add all those magnificent Poppycock songs and brighten the world's souls up once more. Touch more lives with his wonderful music. He is truly one of a kind. Keep up the wonderful work PPC. You are my Hero in more ways than one. [/B]:love:[I]Your Princess Forever [/I]:)

I agree SaylahR, his AGT song's were the ones that got him noticed all over the world! So I definately hope he's kept track of all his songs so aside from The Last Unicorn, he can add all those magnificent Poppycock songs and brighten the world's souls up once more. Touch more lives with his wonderful music. He is truly one of a kind. Keep up the wonderful work PPC. You are my Hero in more ways than one. loveYour Princess Forever smile

• rydyr

rydyr Florida

Just purchased John's songs from his website = LAST UNICORN touched my soul nearly 30 years ago when AMERICA first released it, but John's version OWNS my heart!! I only wish it was like 4 times longer, its far too short!

Just purchased John's songs from his website = LAST UNICORN touched my soul nearly 30 years ago when AMERICA first released it, but John's version OWNS my heart!! I only wish it was like 4 times longer, its far too short!

• Frederic

Frederic Los Angeles

Now that the "show" is finally over, the Prince of Princes can get on with his career (as soon as the AGT tour ends). He was by far the most talented member on the show, and was the most willing to take risks. I would definitely buy his CDs, but better than that, he needs to release DVDs of his magnificent performances, staging, and costumes. He's a wonder to listen to, but a marvel to behold!

Now that the "show" is finally over, the Prince of Princes can get on with his career (as soon as the AGT tour ends).
    He was by far the most talented member on the show, and was the most willing to take risks.
    I would definitely buy his CDs, but better than that, he needs to release DVDs of his magnificent performances, staging, and costumes.
    He's a wonder to listen to, but a marvel to behold!

• Catherine

Catherine Brookfield, Ohio

Well said Frederick! I am purchasing my tickets for the tour trip to Columbus, OH, That is only 3 hours from home, my daughter and I can't wait to see the Prince in person! :love:

Well said Frederick! I am purchasing my tickets for the tour trip to Columbus, OH, That is only 3 hours from home, my daughter and I can't wait to see the Prince in person! love

• Berni

Berni Austria-Vienna

:love: I love you Prince Poppycock and Im waiting for your new Albums & even Posters Please come in Europe too, you should think & work on your Concert around the World you are really a Super Star

love
    I love you Prince Poppycock
    and Im waiting for your new Albums & even Posters
    Please come in Europe too, you should think & work on your Concert around the World
    you are really a Super Star

• kianainhi

kianainhi Hawaii

I would definitely buy a Poppycock CD. Hopefully, it would include all of his AGT songs plus his version of The Last Unicorn. Definitely, The Last Unicorn because there are some songs that get inside you and his version definitely does. Hurry with the CD!!!

I would definitely buy a Poppycock CD. Hopefully, it would include all of his AGT songs plus his version of The Last Unicorn. Definitely, The Last Unicorn because there are some songs that get inside you and his version definitely does.

Hurry with the CD!!!

• Jhai

Jhai Ipswich, UK

i just have to say, Prince Poppycock is unbelievable! after seeing his perfomances it makes me want to go do it myself. i too would also buy his albums and dvds, if i could, i would even buy him :love:

i just have to say, Prince Poppycock is unbelievable! after seeing his perfomances it makes me want to go do it myself. i too would also buy his albums and dvds, if i could, i would even buy him love

• susan

susan longview,tx

:)I love Poppycocks music, me and my husband both do. We would definitly buy a cd. We watched him on agt and he's the most talented one the show has ever had. We just loved everything about it. My favorite one was the Yankee Doodle Dandy, I wish I had a dvd of all his shows. He would be a big hit with that in Texas.

smileI love Poppycocks music, me and my husband both do. We would definitly buy a cd. We watched him on agt and he's the most talented one the show has ever had. We just loved everything about it. My favorite one was the Yankee Doodle Dandy, I wish I had a dvd of all his shows. He would be a big hit with that in Texas.

• Mandy Buchanan

Mandy Buchanan Yakima

We want you to make a Music video we love seeing you dance and sing shack your grove thing. Me and my sister Deanna will love chating with you often we were you bigest fans were praying for you thank's for every thing you do?

We want you to make a Music video we love seeing you dance and sing shack your grove thing. Me and my sister Deanna will love chating with you often we were you bigest fans were praying for you thank's for every thing you do?

Add your message - It will be added as the newest post