Fashion! » Makeup? What is Best?

• MaNdiE MeNthoL

MaNdiE MeNthoL Cleveland,OH

I am absolutely fascinated with Mr. Poppycocks makeup. What does he use? I would love to know so I can use the same eye techniques he does:)

I am absolutely fascinated with Mr. Poppycocks makeup. What does he use? I would love to know so I can use the same eye techniques he doessmile

• queenie

queenie wv

what kind of makeup is the white...I'd like to use it for halloween

what kind of makeup is the white...I'd like to use it for halloween

• Mysteriamoon

Mysteriamoon Somewhere, Over the Rainbow

He probably uses heavy-duty makeup made especially for the stage. It's made so that it doesn't come off if you sweat under hot stage lights (and doesn't come off unless you scrub at it for an hour after). It's also more intense in color and shine. It's made to be seen from the back of the theater. Queenie, if it's just for Halloween, I suggest skipping the serious stage stuff and going for water-based makeup. You can find in just about every Halloween costume store. It gives the same effect without being so thick. And it takes less time to remove.

He probably uses heavy-duty makeup made especially for the stage. It's made so that it doesn't come off if you sweat under hot stage lights (and doesn't come off unless you scrub at it for an hour after). It's also more intense in color and shine. It's made to be seen from the back of the theater.

Queenie, if it's just for Halloween, I suggest skipping the serious stage stuff and going for water-based makeup. You can find in just about every Halloween costume store. It gives the same effect without being so thick. And it takes less time to remove.

• Jewel

Jewel sierra vista

i want to know what he uses for his eyebrows. i could just draw them on but they would not look as shinny and cool and tips? :blush:

i want to know what he uses for his eyebrows. i could just draw them on but they would not look as shinny and cool and tips? blush

• mint berry crunch

mint berry crunch va

Okay I no this sounds rediculous but me and my family love prince poppycock and wanted to dress up as him for halloween! Where do you think we could find makeup, clothes, and possibley a wig that look similar to his at?!?:blush:

Okay I no this sounds rediculous but me and my family love prince poppycock and wanted to dress up as him for halloween! Where do you think we could find makeup, clothes, and possibley a wig that look similar to his at?!?blush

Add your message - It will be added as the newest post