Fashion! » Zazzle store - GREAT news!

• livs

livs New Jersey

I don't know if anyone else noticed this... but I was checking out our dear Prince's Zazzle store and realized that the prices have dropped significantly! The t-shirts that were $33 have gone to the $22-$25 range, the hoodie that was about $62 is now about $47... those are just a few examples! If all of you lovely Poppies wanted to purchase an official Prince Poppycock item but couldn't afford the original costs, the time to reconsider is now! An adoring Poppy, ~Olivia

I don't know if anyone else noticed this... but I was checking out our dear Prince's Zazzle store and realized that the prices have dropped significantly! The t-shirts that were $33 have gone to the $22-$25 range, the hoodie that was about $62 is now about $47... those are just a few examples! If all of you lovely Poppies wanted to purchase an official Prince Poppycock item but couldn't afford the original costs, the time to reconsider is now!

An adoring Poppy,
    ~Olivia

• Mysteriamoon

Mysteriamoon Somewhere, Over the Rainbow

Oh, squee! :D :D :D

Oh, squee! biggrin biggrin biggrin

• my3toos

my3toos Newark, Delaware

Did anyone order the Prince Poppycock bracelet off of this website, before the Zazzle store was up & running? I ordered one in early September & didn't receive it yet, nor can I find it available here any longer, or on Zazzle. I'm so anxious to get it, ever since I saw a video with John wearing his.

Did anyone order the Prince Poppycock bracelet off of this website, before the Zazzle store was up & running? I ordered one in early September & didn't receive it yet, nor can I find it available here any longer, or on Zazzle. I'm so anxious to get it, ever since I saw a video with John wearing his.

• my3toos

my3toos Newark, Delaware

Is there any chance of a t-shirt with a real photo of The Prince? How about Poppycock on one side & John on the other?? What about doing a pillowcase???:D

Is there any chance of a t-shirt with a real photo of The Prince? How about Poppycock on one side & John on the other?? What about doing a pillowcase???biggrin

• my3toos

my3toos Newark, Delaware

:D I just rec'd my Prince Poppycock bracelet, along with a note from The Queen Mum, which says that it was handmade by The Prince himself, while "he attended to his day job". It's beautiful & I feel like a true "Poppy". Still hoping to see a t-shirt with a real photo of the Prince. Or a lock of His royal hair, since he's now sporting a new, shorter 'do.

biggrin
    I just rec'd my Prince Poppycock bracelet, along with a note from The Queen Mum, which says that it was handmade by The Prince himself, while "he attended to his day job". It's beautiful & I feel like a true "Poppy". Still hoping to see a t-shirt with a real photo of the Prince. Or a lock of His royal hair, since he's now sporting a new, shorter 'do.

• MamaBearXOXO

MamaBearXOXO NYC

In the store I would like to see a close up photo of John's make up in West Hollywood's Halloween Celebration It's cool. Print close up shots to see his true beauty and artism. A good seller would be zipped hoodies with his photos adorned with script similar to Ed Hardy scripts and swirls with colors of the rainbow. Even sone sort of collage or mosaic. I have a script decal for my rear car window in pink with a heart decorated in crystals. It looks so cool. I made at the the mall and cost me $10.00 Spread the word of Poppycock = HE IS SO WORTH IT !!! :love:

In the store I would like to see a close up photo of John's make up in West Hollywood's Halloween Celebration It's cool.
    Print close up shots to see his true beauty and artism.

A good seller would be zipped hoodies with his photos adorned with script similar to Ed Hardy
    scripts and swirls with colors of the rainbow.
    Even sone sort of collage or mosaic.

I have a script decal for my rear car window in pink with a heart decorated in crystals. It looks so cool. I made at the the mall and cost me $10.00

Spread the word of Poppycock =

HE IS SO WORTH IT !!!
    love

Add your message - It will be added as the newest post