Fashion! » feather wig

• shane

shane oakville, ON, canada

where did you get your super-awsome-amazing white feather wig from your august performance?!?! btw i love you... =3

where did you get your super-awsome-amazing white feather wig from your august performance?!?! btw i love you... =3

• Cicila

Cicila In a comfy chair.

I'm thinking Steve LaNasa made it, considering he made the rest of the outfit that Prince Poppycock wore that night on AGT, but I could be totally wrong. He posted a diary entry about it. :)

I'm thinking Steve LaNasa made it, considering he made the rest of the outfit that Prince Poppycock wore that night on AGT, but I could be totally wrong. He posted a diary entry about it. smile

• Julie

Julie NYC

That feather wig is one of the greatest things I have seen in my entire life!! It is so awesome it could have its own FAcebook page. I am not exaggerating because I have never seen it before (although it looks like something fashion models in the 60's would have worn, so maybe I forgot) and it is just too cute and awesome beyond words!!!!

That feather wig is one of the greatest things I have seen in my entire life!! It is so awesome it could have its own FAcebook page. I am not exaggerating because I have never seen it before (although it looks like something fashion models in the 60's would have worn, so maybe I forgot) and it is just too cute and awesome beyond words!!!!

• BurningEffigy

BurningEffigy

Steve LaNasa is a creative genious, seriously.

Steve LaNasa is a creative genious, seriously.

• trinaty

trinaty USA

:love: wait dosent use the same wig for all his acts. Dose he? thats would be crazy because he would have to style it all the time. :0 :love:

love wait dosent use the same wig for all his acts. Dose he? thats would be crazy because he would have to style it all the time. :0 love

Add your message - It will be added as the newest post