Fashion! » What Should Our Prince Wear Next?

• c4dressagequeen

c4dressagequeen Gainesville, Florida

Could you create something from the top hat and tails outfits used in Grand Prix Dressage...of course the knee high black boots would need higher heals...ruffles at the cuffs as well as the collar...other artistic modifications.:love:

Could you create something from the top hat and tails outfits used in Grand Prix Dressage...of course the knee high black boots would need higher heals...ruffles at the cuffs as well as the collar...other artistic modifications.love

• GirlisNotGrey

GirlisNotGrey here and there, Ohio

two words. Steam Punk.

two words.
    Steam Punk.

• caitlyn

caitlyn ironwood,michagan

omg i want meet prince poppcock so badly.if i had one wish i would wish to meet prince popppycock and that he would perform in ironwod at lon year park on saterday nite. i think he should wear a pirate costume. I LOVE U PRINCE POPPYCOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

omg i want meet prince poppcock so badly.if i had one wish i would wish to meet prince popppycock and that he would perform in ironwod at lon year park on saterday nite. i think he should wear a pirate costume. I LOVE U PRINCE POPPYCOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Prince Inspired 120

Prince Inspired 120

As long as it's not normal our prince will wear it! lol :laugh::D

As long as it's not normal our prince will wear it! lol laughbiggrin

• Zebra

Zebra To other side of continent

All leather per a request. Looks amazing on stage.;)

All leather per a request. Looks amazing on stage.wink

• Duke Shinanigans

Duke Shinanigans Hamilton, Ohio

i think he should do a Mad Hatter Type of Garb

i think he should do a Mad Hatter Type of Garb

• Marcela Marabelli

Marcela Marabelli jacksonville FL

I will like to see him as "El Principito" book story with a stars and globe around him, Mystical, Magical place.

I will like to see him as "El Principito" book story with a stars and globe around him, Mystical, Magical place.

• Lea Harp Tuley

Lea Harp Tuley Bay Area, California

The Prince is a one of a kind person who should be dressed by the best. In San Franciscob7, Autumn Adamme of Dark Garden creates singular clothing at a lcouture level, working directly with the client as often as possible. She has dressed Dita Von Teese, Christina Aguilera, and Tilda Swinton, just to name a few. While Dark Garden is known best for their amazing array of corsetry, Autumn designs wedding gowns far beyond the usual white mass-produced or even custom gowns. Gold brocade, purple silk satin, black lace have all been used - whatever the bride (of either sex) desires. Ball gowns are created by the same standards and, yearly, in January, Dark Garden presents a line of clothing inspired by Edwardian styles at the Edwardian Ball in Los Angeles. In February, Autumn creates Roccoco clothing for the Carnival in Venice. This yesr, Dark Garden is hosting M. Pearl, the world's leading corsetiere, who has worked with Galiano, Westwood, the house of Chanel, and the late Alexander McQueen, creating unique and beautiful clothing for Paris Fashion Week. In 2014, M. Pearl called on Autumn to spend several months in Paris, helping with those projects. Consider Dark Garden as the next logical step in Prince Poppycock's performance career.

The Prince is a one of a kind person who should be dressed by the best. In San Franciscob7, Autumn Adamme of Dark Garden creates singular clothing at a lcouture level, working directly with the client as often as possible. She has dressed Dita Von Teese, Christina Aguilera, and Tilda Swinton, just to name a few.

While Dark Garden is known best for their amazing array of corsetry, Autumn designs wedding gowns far beyond the usual white mass-produced or even custom gowns. Gold brocade, purple silk satin, black lace have all been used - whatever the bride (of either sex) desires.

Ball gowns are created by the same standards and, yearly, in January, Dark Garden presents a line of clothing inspired by Edwardian styles at the Edwardian Ball in Los Angeles. In February, Autumn creates Roccoco clothing for the Carnival in Venice.

This yesr, Dark Garden is hosting M. Pearl, the world's leading corsetiere, who has worked with Galiano, Westwood, the house of Chanel, and the late Alexander McQueen, creating unique and beautiful clothing for Paris Fashion Week. In 2014, M. Pearl called on Autumn to spend several months in Paris, helping with those projects.

Consider Dark Garden as the next logical step in Prince Poppycock's performance career.

• manlee

manlee dallas

Lock yourself away from all distraction...days with sketch pad and light....what most people would call space suit...but no....clothes for a nite out on Mars..harken back way back to Egypt and beyond...study lost cultures, and imagine their clothing...speed past the now into the future. ..what would you really wear casual night walk on the dunes...Egyptian Mars, functional for now on earth and possible hostile climate...create tools/or must haves in shoulder bag...tight what we consider dark force, as well as Greco Roman Robes...a multifunctional survival items must haves to keep body safe from sudden rain downpour, sandstorm etc Buisness suit for survival chic..do you get me it can be fanciful but also design for us mere mortals more fun to be wearable by all...

Lock yourself away from all distraction...days with sketch pad and light....what most people would call space suit...but no....clothes for a nite out on Mars..harken back way back to Egypt and beyond...study lost cultures, and imagine their clothing...speed past the now into the future. ..what would you really wear casual night walk on the dunes...Egyptian Mars, functional for now on earth and possible hostile climate...create tools/or must haves in shoulder bag...tight what we consider dark force, as well as Greco Roman Robes...a multifunctional survival items must haves to keep body safe from sudden rain downpour, sandstorm etc Buisness suit for survival chic..do you get me it can be fanciful but also design for us mere mortals more fun to be wearable by all...

Add your message - It will be added as the newest post