Fashion! » What Should Our Prince Wear Next?

• Oogitta

Oogitta Vancouver, British Columbia

We all know that His Royal Highness has the utmost taste in fashion, but perhaps we can make it our duty to suggest new garments to add to the royal wardrobe. I will be sketching a few suggestions today, to be posted later on, but until then, does anyone have any ideas?

We all know that His Royal Highness has the utmost taste in fashion, but perhaps we can make it our duty to suggest new garments to add to the royal wardrobe.

I will be sketching a few suggestions today, to be posted later on, but until then, does anyone have any ideas?

• Robin Lane

Robin Lane Illinois, USA

How about a floral outfit?

• kwgrid

kwgrid Vicksburg, Mississippi

I'm thinkin' Wagner...a valkyrie perhaps? ;)

I'm thinkin' Wagner...a valkyrie perhaps? wink

• kwgrid

Oh, wait. Instead of the huge Viking woman that sings, it can be a gorgeous, slender Viking woman that sings. :) (If not a valkyrie, that is.) :) I'll have to check on what arias are available from that 4-part opera Wagner did.

Oh, wait. Instead of the huge Viking woman that sings, it can be a gorgeous, slender Viking woman that sings. smile (If not a valkyrie, that is.) smile I'll have to check on what arias are available from that 4-part opera Wagner did.

• kwgrid

Ixnay on the agnerway. Too dark, too German. Ach de lieber!

Ixnay on the agnerway. Too dark, too German. Ach de lieber!

• Oogitta

[quote="kwgrid"]Oh, wait. Instead of the huge Viking woman that sings, it can be a gorgeous, slender Viking woman that sings. :) (If not a valkyrie, that is.) :) I'll have to check on what arias are available from that 4-part opera Wagner did.[/quote] I quite doubt that His Princliness would dress up like a barbarian.

kwgrid wrote:
    Oh, wait. Instead of the huge Viking woman that sings, it can be a gorgeous, slender Viking woman that sings. smile (If not a valkyrie, that is.) smile I'll have to check on what arias are available from that 4-part opera Wagner did.

I quite doubt that His Princliness would dress up like a barbarian.

• Oogitta

[quote="Robin Lane"]How about a floral outfit?[/quote] Perhaps a bit too obvious, unless it was a floral patterned accessory -- like flamboyantly elegant cuffs on a semi-pearlescent silk coat.

Robin Lane wrote:

Perhaps a bit too obvious, unless it was a floral patterned accessory -- like flamboyantly elegant cuffs on a semi-pearlescent silk coat.

• Oogitta

Here's the first of my ideas for his majesty. Please excuse the sketchiness of the picture. [IMG]http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p211/gerbilgerl/poppy1.jpg[/IMG]

Here's the first of my ideas for his majesty. Please excuse the sketchiness of the picture.

• Oogitta

I got the idea from one of Queen Elizabeth the 1st's outfits then tied it in with 1800's french men's formal wear. More to come -- hopefully better ones.

I got the idea from one of Queen Elizabeth the 1st's outfits then tied it in with 1800's french men's formal wear.

More to come -- hopefully better ones.

• kanaizinha

kanaizinha Tempe, Arizona

I would suggest a pirate or a vampire style outfit =) :love:

I would suggest a pirate or a vampire style outfit =) love

Add your message - It will be added as the newest post