Fashion! » Prince Poppycock's Costumes

• Virginia

Virginia Chandler, AZ

Just took a first peek at HRN's new hat and, as expected, it is fabulous. I love the rhinstones in place of the poms. Because there is a mixture of 3 colors on the hat I am super curious to see the rest of the costume. I am also excited to see another performance. Thank God there is youTube or I'd be going into some serious withdrawl!:rolleyes:

Just took a first peek at HRN's new hat and, as expected, it is fabulous. I love the rhinstones in place of the poms. Because there is a mixture of 3 colors on the hat I am super curious to see the rest of the costume. I am also excited to see another performance. Thank God there is youTube or I'd be going into some serious withdrawl!rolleyes

• kwgrid

kwgrid Vicksburg, Mississippi

Virginia, I'm putting my money on the table now that it has something to do with an updated version of Harlequin or Peirrot or both at the same time...as Forrest Gump might say. :)

Virginia, I'm putting my money on the table now that it has something to do with an updated version of Harlequin or Peirrot or both at the same time...as Forrest Gump might say. smile

• KIMBO

KIMBO Mars, PA

As soon as he hit the stage I thought of Schoenberg's Pierrot Lunaire and of Bowie in Ashes to Ashes. Boom. Love. Magnificent job, for sure! :love: The outfit was diff, but still quite beautiful and unique.

As soon as he hit the stage I thought of Schoenberg's Pierrot Lunaire and of Bowie in Ashes to Ashes. Boom. Love. Magnificent job, for sure! love The outfit was diff, but still quite beautiful and unique.

• hewahine

hewahine NJ

Harlequin never looked so good ;-) Would love some pix from the LA show, our Prince looked adorably gamin with that outrageously sweet wig! (hmm, a PP Pagliacci doll to add to the boutique??) Can't wait to see what's next! Good Luck and God Bless!

Harlequin never looked so good ;-)
    Would love some pix from the LA show, our Prince looked adorably gamin with that outrageously sweet wig! (hmm, a PP Pagliacci doll to add to the boutique??)
    Can't wait to see what's next! Good Luck and God Bless!

• Kemurikat

Kemurikat Toronto, Ontario

Not to mention that magnificent gauzy cape he came out in before he revealed his harlequin outfit. And those pretty lights on his collar and cuffs! :love::blush::love:

Not to mention that magnificent gauzy cape he came out in before he revealed his harlequin outfit. And those pretty lights on his collar and cuffs!
    loveblushlove

• NytenGale

NytenGale Cottage Grove, Wisconsin

From 1st hand experience wiring and powering LEDs can be an enormous pain. The costume designer is simply amazing!! My 1st experience with wiring on my own LEDs led to mediocre results... The craftsmanship involved in each costume is phenomenal! :agree: The Princes lovely outfit worn last night made me giggle! I Loved it so much!!

From 1st hand experience wiring and powering LEDs can be an enormous pain. The costume designer is simply amazing!! My 1st experience with wiring on my own LEDs led to mediocre results... The craftsmanship involved in each costume is phenomenal! agree
    The Princes lovely outfit worn last night made me giggle! I Loved it so much!!

• Sunnie Murphy

Sunnie Murphy Baltimore, MD

You are a beautiful man. Your costumes are spell binding. I can't take my eyes off of you. I am a married woman and I have never emailed another man before, but you just take my breath away. Your eyes and voice are your gifts.

You are a beautiful man. Your costumes are spell binding. I can't take my eyes off of you. I am a married woman and I have never emailed another man before, but you just take my breath away. Your eyes and voice are your gifts.

• Dorothy

Dorothy Georgia

:love:Prince Poppycock, I just adore your costumes! You have such a talent and I look forward to watching you on AGT! That blue costume you had on this past Tuesday was awesome and to compliment it with blue lipstick! Please keep up the great work! muuuwaahh!;)

lovePrince Poppycock, I just adore your costumes! You have such a talent and I look forward to watching you on AGT! That blue costume you had on this past Tuesday was awesome and to compliment it with blue lipstick! Please keep up the great work! muuuwaahh!wink

• Roxie

Roxie

I am from the Caribbean and have enjoyed each of your performances on AGT. You are amazing and your costumes are fantastic. Continue the great performances.

I am from the Caribbean and have enjoyed each of your performances on AGT. You are amazing and your costumes are fantastic. Continue the great performances.

• Princess Bubbly Beauty

Princess Bubbly Beauty Cranbrook, British Columbia

[B]I think my fair Prince, that your Blue China Outfit matching with the Blue Lipstick was your most handsome outfit yet... But for the most dramatic outfit, I'd have to say was the American Tribute with the 6 inch high heels... It's truly amazing to watch a Man dance in heels so gracefully as you did. Congrats on beautiful costume arrangements!!! [/B]:love:

I think my fair Prince, that your Blue China Outfit matching with the Blue Lipstick was your most handsome outfit yet... But for the most dramatic outfit, I'd have to say was the American Tribute with the 6 inch high heels... It's truly amazing to watch a Man dance in heels so gracefully as you did. Congrats on beautiful costume arrangements!!! love

Add your message - It will be added as the newest post