Fashion! » TLC's "What Not To Wear"

• Andres Saenz

Andres Saenz Albuquerque, NM

I believe Stacy London and Clinton Kelly from the TLC show "What Not To Wear" are the ultimate authorities on fashion! I call them the "Fashion Police" because they completely TRASH everything that they do not like. I love their show and I strongly recommend it to anyone who's looking for helpful tips on how to dress for certain occasions.

I believe Stacy London and Clinton Kelly from the TLC show "What Not To Wear" are the ultimate authorities on fashion! I call them the "Fashion Police" because they completely TRASH everything that they do not like. I love their show and I strongly recommend it to anyone who's looking for helpful tips on how to dress for certain occasions.

• Virginia

Virginia Chandler, AZ

I couldn't agree more Andres, Stacy & Clinton have really been like Fairy Godmother's to some of the peeps on that show. They give good advice.

I couldn't agree more Andres, Stacy & Clinton have really been like Fairy Godmother's to some of the peeps on that show. They give good advice.

• Alyssa

Alyssa Canada

I watched that show quite a while back and although they always made quite an improvement I always felt if could've been better than it was. I was proven correct when I was introduced to Style By Jury so if there are any What Not to Wear fans I would highly recommend switching to Style By Jury instead! They do the job ten times better.

I watched that show quite a while back and although they always made quite an improvement I always felt if could've been better than it was. I was proven correct when I was introduced to Style By Jury so if there are any What Not to Wear fans I would highly recommend switching to Style By Jury instead! They do the job ten times better.

• Anonymous Fish

Anonymous Fish Under the Sea

Why would you want to conform to the fashion ideals/standards of other people.

Why would you want to conform to the fashion ideals/standards of other people.

• sammychan

sammychan Youngstown, Ohio

I agree with anonymous fish, the real idea of fahsion hotness should be unique to each person that creates it!

I agree with anonymous fish, the real idea of fahsion hotness should be unique to each person that creates it!

• GirlisNotGrey

GirlisNotGrey here and there, Ohio

I couldn't disagree more. Oh the irony of this thread even existing on Poppycock's site. Those two are incredibly narrow minded as far as fashion. Fashion is an art. Its not a science; there are no facts on how to dress. They dress everyone who goes on that show, alike one way or another.

I couldn't disagree more.
    Oh the irony of this thread even existing on Poppycock's site.

Those two are incredibly narrow minded as far as fashion. Fashion is an art.
    Its not a science; there are no facts on how to dress.
    They dress everyone who goes on that show, alike one way or another.

• TheRealSimone

TheRealSimone missouri

i have watched What Not To Wear and it is not a bad show, but as Coco Chanel said "fashion fades, only style remains." what you want to wear is your own choice!

i have watched What Not To Wear and it is not a bad show, but as Coco Chanel said "fashion fades, only style remains." what you want to wear is your own choice!

Add your message - It will be added as the newest post