I POP 4 POPPYCOCK! » What evr happened to Jhon and his poise?

• PoveglianAngel

PoveglianAngel Wish.. I was... in hippopotomonstrososesquipidailyiaphobia!!

OK, maybe you remember me saying that John reacts with poise and grace to everything? Well, that's not necessarily true. You see, I looked up the lyrics to Rise Up and Shout! just a second ago and played it several times just to make sure I read this right. One line said this: It takes courage for us to just cross the DAMN street... He sounded really angry. Well you know what I say? GO POPPYCOCK FOR GETTING FEISTY!!!!:D

OK, maybe you remember me saying that John reacts with poise and grace to everything? Well, that's not necessarily true. You see, I looked up the lyrics to Rise Up and Shout! just a second ago and played it several times just to make sure I read this right. One line said this:
    It takes courage for us to just cross the DAMN street...

He sounded really angry. Well you know what I say?
    GO POPPYCOCK FOR GETTING FEISTY!!!!biggrin

• Lola Collick

Lola Collick

All the topics have been emergent for the movement of the tools or the people. The engagement of the things has been shred with [url=https://www.rushmyessays.co.uk/]uk assignment help[/url] modes for the students. The quality of the topic is induced for the good and vital teems for the individuals.

All the topics have been emergent for the movement of the tools or the people. The engagement of the things has been shred with uk assignment help modes for the students. The quality of the topic is induced for the good and vital teems for the individuals.

Add your message - It will be added as the newest post