I POP 4 POPPYCOCK! » What's Your Favorite Poppycock Quote?

• elizabeth

elizabeth ...................................................

[quote="singer4life15"]My absolute favorite quote is "I want to say to every kid out there that feels picked on and feels like an outsider: I want you to believe that life is magical, and I want you to look at me right now and understand that dreams can come true."-Prince Poppycock. To me its just so inspirational:D:love:;)[/quote] [quote="singer4life15"]My absolute favorite quote is "I want to say to every kid out there that feels picked on and feels like an outsider: I want you to believe that life is magical, and I want you to look at me right now and understand that dreams can come true."-Prince Poppycock. To me its just so inspirational:D:love:;)[/quote] [quote="Sam"]My absolute favorite quote was from the absolute first show where he said " They dont call me Poppycock for nothing darling!"[/quote] These are just two quotes that i fell in love with. but here's my all- time favorite; my hat to you if it wasn't pinned on so tightly

singer4life15 wrote:
    My absolute favorite quote is
    "I want to say to every kid out there that feels picked on and feels like an outsider: I want you to believe that life is magical, and I want you to look at me right now and understand that dreams can come true."-Prince Poppycock.
    To me its just so inspirationalbiggrinlovewink[/quote]
    singer4life15 wrote:
    My absolute favorite quote is
    "I want to say to every kid out there that feels picked on and feels like an outsider: I want you to believe that life is magical, and I want you to look at me right now and understand that dreams can come true."-Prince Poppycock.
    To me its just so inspirationalbiggrinlovewink

[quote="Sam"]My absolute favorite quote was from the absolute first show where he said
    " They dont call me Poppycock for nothing darling!"
    These are just two quotes that i fell in love with. but here's my all- time favorite; my hat to you if it wasn't pinned on so tightly

• Toadette's World

Toadette's World Los Angeles, California

My favorite Poppy quote "They don't call me Poppycock for nothing darling" and believe me they don't!:love::D

My favorite Poppy quote "They don't call me Poppycock for nothing darling" and believe me they don't!lovebiggrin

• Marc

Marc N. Ca

Is there any new quote?

Is there any new quote?

• Marc

Marc N. Ca

Is there any new quote?

Is there any new quote?

• Princess Poppycock

Princess Poppycock

My favorite quote is "They don't call me poppycock for nothing, darling!" And "Look at me, im flying!!" And "poppycock-a-doodle-do!!"

My favorite quote is "They don't call me poppycock for nothing, darling!" And "Look at me, im flying!!" And "poppycock-a-doodle-do!!"

Add your message - It will be added as the newest post