I POP 4 POPPYCOCK! » What's Your Favorite Poppycock Quote?

• ndeb

ndeb Quincy, Massachusetts

He said so many fabulous things throughout the times he was peforming that everyone has to have at least one if not more quote they really love. My favorite quote is very simple but over exagerated. My favorite quote is truthfully the first thing said when he walked off stage after his America performance and that quote is "Fantastic!!!"

He said so many fabulous things throughout the times he was peforming that everyone has to have at least one if not more quote they really love. My favorite quote is very simple but over exagerated. My favorite quote is truthfully the first thing said when he walked off stage after his America performance and that quote is "Fantastic!!!"

•  J'adore

J'adore Chateaux en Geneva

Gorgeous! Fabulous!

Gorgeous! Fabulous!

• singer4life15

singer4life15 NJ!!

My absolute favorite quote is "I want to say to every kid out there that feels picked on and feels like an outsider: I want you to believe that life is magical, and I want you to look at me right now and understand that dreams can come true."-Prince Poppycock. To me its just so inspirational:D:love:;)

My absolute favorite quote is
    "I want to say to every kid out there that feels picked on and feels like an outsider: I want you to believe that life is magical, and I want you to look at me right now and understand that dreams can come true."-Prince Poppycock.
    To me its just so inspirationalbiggrinlovewink

• ndeb

ndeb Quincy, Massachusetts

Oh I LOVE that one. That one's so awsome that it's hanging up on my bedroom wall!!!!:love:

Oh I LOVE that one. That one's so awsome that it's hanging up on my bedroom wall!!!!love

• Sam

Sam MA

My absolute favorite quote was from the absolute first show where he said " They dont call me Poppycock for nothing darling!"

My absolute favorite quote was from the absolute first show where he said
    " They dont call me Poppycock for nothing darling!"

• Tia

Tia Washington state

I have quite a few favorites. But the one that stands out at the moment is "I'm just a Yankee Doodle Dandy".

I have quite a few favorites. But the one that stands out at the moment is "I'm just a Yankee Doodle Dandy".

•  Lovely Unicorn

Lovely Unicorn

The Most important: "Life gets better, life isn't gray, life is a Rainbow and a Rainbow wouldn't be a Rainbow, if it is missing a single color as life as it can be Magical Miracle it is, if it was missing a single one of you, unique individuals" - Prince Poppycock Majestic Greetings to you,Prince. You have a good Heart ... We Love you always... Love thy Magnificent Prince! J'adore... dear Prince.

The Most important: "Life gets better,
    life isn't gray, life is a Rainbow and a
    Rainbow wouldn't be a Rainbow, if it
    is missing a single color as life as it can
    be Magical Miracle it is, if it was missing
    a single one of you, unique individuals"
    - Prince Poppycock

Majestic Greetings to you,Prince.
    You have a good Heart ...
    We Love you always...
    Love thy Magnificent Prince!
    J'adore... dear Prince.

• Poppycock's Princess

Poppycock's Princess Belle Plaine, Iowa

[quote="singer4life15"]My absolute favorite quote is "I want to say to every kid out there that feels picked on and feels like an outsider: I want you to believe that life is magical, and I want you to look at me right now and understand that dreams can come true."-Prince Poppycock. To me its just so inspirational:D:love:;)[/quote] I love this quote.:D it makes so much sense. i was one of the picked on kids, so this one is really personal, i can really relate to it. i wish he would have been big when i was little so he could have said it way back then.

singer4life15 wrote:
    My absolute favorite quote is
    "I want to say to every kid out there that feels picked on and feels like an outsider: I want you to believe that life is magical, and I want you to look at me right now and understand that dreams can come true."-Prince Poppycock.
    To me its just so inspirationalbiggrinlovewink

I love this quote.biggrin it makes so much sense. i was one of the picked on kids, so this one is really personal, i can really relate to it. i wish he would have been big when i was little so he could have said it way back then.

• LolitaZombie

LolitaZombie Carthage, Mississippi

[quote="Sam"]My absolute favorite quote was from the absolute first show where he said " They dont call me Poppycock for nothing darling!"[/quote] I love this quote also! First I heard him say it then it got stuck in my head for some reason. :love:

Sam wrote:
    My absolute favorite quote was from the absolute first show where he said
    " They dont call me Poppycock for nothing darling!"

I love this quote also! First I heard him say it then it got stuck in my head for some reason. love

• admirer

admirer Poppyland

"It is! Thank you for noticing!" (when asked by Sharon Osborne whether the wig he was wearing that night was made of feathers)

"It is! Thank you for noticing!" (when asked by Sharon Osborne whether the wig he was wearing that night was made of feathers)

Add your message - It will be added as the newest post