I POP 4 POPPYCOCK! » Voting Numbers

• FreakyFerret

FreakyFerret Louisiana

Does anyone have the numbers (telephone, text, and even web) to vote for Prince Poppycock? I didn't get a chance to see the show yet, but I want to vote for him.

Does anyone have the numbers (telephone, text, and even web) to vote for Prince Poppycock? I didn't get a chance to see the show yet, but I want to vote for him.

• kristin

kristin canada

4810 :)

4810 smile

• EricaVee

EricaVee USA

You can also vote at nbc.com :)

You can also vote at nbc.com smile

• FreakyFerret

FreakyFerret

Kristin, what's the whole number? not just the last 4. And thanks! Thanks to you too, Erica.

Kristin, what's the whole number? not just the last 4. And thanks!

Thanks to you too, Erica.

• FreakyFerret

FreakyFerret

http://www.nbc.com/americas-got-talent/vote/register.shtml That's the official voting page. And it has all the numbers up. I just gave 40 votes to Prince Poppycock. I hope he makes it through!

http://www.nbc.com/americas-got-talent/vote/register.shtml

That's the official voting page. And it has all the numbers up.

I just gave 40 votes to Prince Poppycock. I hope he makes it through!

• Spoonhead

Spoonhead

1-866-602-4810 "Thank you for voting for talent 10! Only your first ten votes count. For the results, watch America's Got Talent, Wednesday on NBC!" And remember, each phone can vote 10 times by call, and ten by text. You may use both methods.

1-866-602-4810

"Thank you for voting for talent 10! Only your first ten votes count. For the results, watch America's Got Talent, Wednesday on NBC!"

And remember, each phone can vote 10 times by call, and ten by text. You may use both methods.

• CoeyG

CoeyG Peckville, Pennsylvania

You can bet your sweet bippy that I've voted. Not only that but I've been calling, emailing and messaging, literally hounding family and friends into voting, even if they don't watch the show! The Prince is a true talent reminds me a bit of the great Liberace in his flamboyance and narcissistic attitude. He brings humor with a dash of spice to Opera causing even the "MTV" crowd to apprecaite the genre. I can't wait to see what he does next!

You can bet your sweet bippy that I've voted. Not only that but I've been calling, emailing and messaging, literally hounding family and friends into voting, even if they don't watch the show! The Prince is a true talent reminds me a bit of the great Liberace in his flamboyance and narcissistic attitude. He brings humor with a dash of spice to Opera causing even the "MTV" crowd to apprecaite the genre. I can't wait to see what he does next!

• TRICIA

TRICIA VENICE FL

I LOVED PP AND THIS YEAR' S PP WOULD'VE BEEN ANDREW BUT THOSE ASSHOLE JUDGES BROUGHT HIM UP & LET HIM CRASH DOWN THEY ALL SAID HE WAS GREAT & SOMEONE MADE THE COMMENT HE.WAS AMERICAS SUSAN BOYLE ......HOW DO WE GET HIM BACK ? HELP ME GET HIM AS A WILD CARD ......

I LOVED PP AND THIS YEAR' S PP WOULD'VE BEEN ANDREW BUT THOSE ASSHOLE JUDGES BROUGHT HIM UP & LET HIM CRASH DOWN THEY ALL SAID HE WAS GREAT & SOMEONE MADE THE COMMENT HE.WAS AMERICAS SUSAN BOYLE ......HOW DO WE GET HIM BACK ? HELP ME GET HIM AS A WILD CARD ......

• ndeb

ndeb

That's howie's fault. Howard yelled at him for letting stupid acts through and told him to apologize for all the acts like flo jo's daughter and andrew that should have gone through. Because of this, I have good feeling that Howard will probably bring Andrew back as a wild card or Sharon, but not Howie because howie is an ass that should be fired from the show. I mean Big Barry? Come on! He screams into a microphone! That's not talent! That's called making my ears bleed! Bring Andrew back!

That's howie's fault. Howard yelled at him for letting stupid acts through and told him to apologize for all the acts like flo jo's daughter and andrew that should have gone through. Because of this, I have good feeling that Howard will probably bring Andrew back as a wild card or Sharon, but not Howie because howie is an ass that should be fired from the show. I mean Big Barry? Come on! He screams into a microphone! That's not talent! That's called making my ears bleed! Bring Andrew back!

• Prince Inspired 120

Prince Inspired 120

Andrew will easily come back as a wild card. Howie might bring him back to apologise. He's done that before.

Andrew will easily come back as a wild card. Howie might bring him back to apologise. He's done that before.

Add your message - It will be added as the newest post