I POP 4 POPPYCOCK! » AGT champions

• Vic

Vic minnesota

You got robbed on the AGT champions show of 1/21/19. I felt terrible that a true performer such as yourself didn't go on. Please you keep the faith and come see us all.

You got robbed on the AGT champions show of 1/21/19. I felt terrible that a true performer such as yourself didn't go on. Please you keep the faith and come see us all.

• Pat

Pat California

Prince Poppycock performed at Champions as though he was a changed person, or really didn’t want to be there. I was saddened by that for days & felt genuine empathy for him as I felt that he had dismissed his apparent dream & vision of being a revolutionary world class operatic performer. The Prince was phenomenal on AGT years earlier & we were very excited to learn of his return to AGT. But where was our beloved “Rogish Operatic Dandy”? The Prince very well could have won at Champions had he put forth the same energy level as he did years earlier. His excellent singing voice is, I believe, overlooked due to the wonderful distraction of pure fun he brings to the audience via a stage that is graced by his outrageously beautiful appearance & ingeniously created character’s personality. I want very much for the Prince to seek with great zeal his future in opera, possibly even rock opera, & stage. His delightfully unique brand of genius, coupled with his unashamed boldness & wonderfully classic opera voice is a marvel not to be missed. — cookpat.geo@yahoo.com

Prince Poppycock performed at Champions as though he was a changed person, or really didn’t want to be there. I was saddened by that for days & felt genuine empathy for him as I felt that he had dismissed his apparent dream & vision of being a revolutionary world class operatic performer. The Prince was phenomenal on AGT years earlier & we were very excited to learn of his return to AGT. But where was our beloved “Rogish Operatic Dandy”?
    The Prince very well could have won at Champions had he put forth the same energy level as he did years earlier.
    His excellent singing voice is, I believe, overlooked due to the wonderful distraction of pure fun he brings to the audience via a stage that is graced by his outrageously beautiful appearance & ingeniously created character’s personality.
    I want very much for the Prince to seek with great zeal his future in opera, possibly even rock opera, & stage.
    His delightfully unique brand of genius, coupled with his unashamed boldness & wonderfully classic opera voice is a marvel not to be missed. — cookpat.geo@yahoo.com

Add your message - It will be added as the newest post